Having trouble keeping your girl interested after the first date?
Is your girl getting mad at you for, seemingly, no reason? Then these rules could really help you. Below, are five basic rules for dating women.
1. Ask her out yourself. Please, don’t have your friend go tell the girl you like that you think she is cute. Go tell her yourself and ask her out on a really rad date. Okay, now you have her. What now?
2. Open the door for her. Cars, buildings or whatever has a door. It’s a small gesture that can go a long way in a girl’s book. Opening a door for your girl (or any girl, for that matter) just starts your date on the right foot. Not too many guys open doors for their dates anymore so be the needle in the haystack that actually does. Prove that chivalry isn’t dead.
3. Pay. Always pay on your first date. I’m not telling you to pay for every single meal that you eat together from your first date until you die, because that could get really expensive, but for sure pay for the first date. You don’t want to come off cheap, even if you are cheap.
4. Send nice messages throughout the day. The “good morning” and “goodnight” texts are expected between couples today. It is definitely a good way to start and end the day, but something as simple as, “I’m thinking about you, I hope you are having a good day” is just as good.
5. Ask to hang out during the daylight. If you wait until after dark to ask to hang out, your nice gesture may come off with bad intentions. No girl wants a text or call at 11:30 p.m. to come hang out. No girl wants to think she is just a booty call.
Here are some tips if you want bonus points.
Bring flowers. For the first date, if you want to make a good impression, but you can’t think of a way to wow her...Bring her something as simple as flowers! After the date is over, she will have those flowers for at least a week to look back on the fun night she had with you.
Fill up her gas tank/other nice gestures. It is not necessary to fill up your girlfriend’s gas tank every time she is running low on gas, nor is it necessary to make nice gestures every time you are going to hang out. Every once a while “just because” presents are always welcome.
Don’t be clingy. Girls can be guilty of being clingy, too, but texting all day and hanging out at night will get old, fast. Pretty soon, you may find yourselves getting tired of each other because you spend too much time together. Try not texting all day and hanging out every other day. It can help your relationship last longer.
To sum up: watch a rom-com/chick flick and do what the guys do in that movie. That’s where girls get all of their crazy expectations from, anyways.