TikTok Says Sex Magic Can Help You Manifest Your Prince Charming

Where has sex magic been all of my life? Sex, mantras, orgasms? Yes, please! Emily Parr on TikTok has blessed us with some love advice that will make your dreams come true, and I'm really into witchcraft now.

Sex magic is the practice of using sexual arousal and sexual energy to manifest and bring forth your dreams, intentions, and desired results. Using your individual sexual power and the hormones that are released, you will be able to access your subconscious to influence reality. Think of it as reprogramming your brain so that your subconscious and conscious mind align. What a concept of balance, huh?

To find empowerment through sex magic, Parr says, "Focus on what you want to manifest and imagine breathing it into your body as you get close to climax."

Visualize what you want, feel it, imagine it, breathe it in. As you meditate on a clear, specific intention, the universe and your subconscious mind will know exactly what you're spotlighting. From there, get into a state of sexual arousal, repeat your mantra or intention all throughout your climax, and boom! Your body, mind, and soul or spirit will show you the way. Whether you are looking for love, confidence, or a new opportunity, now that it is at the forefront of your mind and associated with orgasmic hormones, you will start the journey toward them.

Really, it's all in your hands. And, listen, if you're not into the magical witchcraft, touch yourself anyway, it's worth it.

Sex, orgasms, and its magical nature are not evil, sinful, or dangerous. Instead, orgasms, and the consequential sexual energy, are "ultimate magical force(s)." From personal experience, I believe it — reaching climax is an O so special experience that creates beautiful, erotic, hot energy.

Plus, the best news yet is that any kind of magic works best when done on yourself. Oh yes, I'm talking about masturbation. Charge your sex toys under the moon, wash your hands, and grab your lube because sex magic isn't a one and done kind of deal. The more you do it, the more you can embed your intention in your mind.

So, get to it, you never want to waste an orgasm.

Follow Swoon on Instagram.