This TikTok No-Bake Brownie Recipe Is A Healthy Must-Try

It's even nutritionist approved.

33
@healthwithhan on TikTok

I've lost track of the amount of recipes TikTok has made me try at this point. I've made various types of oats, the Gigi Hadid pasta, apple dip, and more. Out of all the recipes I've tried, the one I am about to share with you is my absolute favorite.

I first saw this no bake brownie recipe in a duet from nutritionist @nutritionbykylie. With just 6 ingredients, Kylie gave her stamp of approval for its richness and ability to keep you full.

Here's what you need to make it:

-1/2 cup almond or oat flour (I blended oats to make oat flour)

-1/2 cup cacao powder

-3/4 cup nut butter (I used peanut butter)

-1/3 cup maple syrup

-dash of vanilla

-chocolate chips (I used semisweet)

I'm a big fan of sweet & salty, so I added pretzels into mine. You can alternatively add a little salt on top (@nutritionbykylie recommended this as well).

Finally, mix your ingredients together, press it into a pan to get the brownie shape, and freeze it for 20-30 minutes. Then slice it and dig in!

This recipe was perfection for me. I made this on a snow day when I was stuck inside and realized I had all the ingredients on hand. These no bake brownies are delicious, filling and easy to make. I will definitely be making these again in the future and I highly recommend that you try them!