I was really struggling to think of a topic to write about. I decided to look at some of the things I had written earlier and was really surprised at the amount of things I had to tell the world, I guess this is a part of adulting :p
Here are some of the poems I found really worth sharing!
For when you are tired of the word "success"
The complete poem is on the link below
For when the girl power in you rises
Well she is born with the power to generate(That is, if at all they let her live)And as she grows She tames strength and gossamer On two arms of her same being.
For when you feel low and need to talk about your mental health
For when you give in to peer pressure
For when adulting starts to suck
For when in a lighter mood
I like to call this one "A writer's dilemma"
- 7 Rupi Kaur Poems For The Situations You're Struggling With ›
- 25 Of My Favorite E.H Poems ›
- 24 Poems From "The Princess Saves Herself In This One" For ... ›
- Today's Poem – Poetry Daily ›
- The 32 Most Iconic Poems in the English Language | Literary Hub ›
- Poems | Academy of American Poets ›
- 100 Most Popular Poems - Heartfelt Poems for All Occasions ›
- Poems | Poetry Foundation ›
- Girl Power | Harvard Magazine ›
- #girlpower hashtag on Instagram • Photos and Videos ›
- GIRL Power! ›
- Girl power - Wikipedia ›