25 Of My Favorite E.H Poems

25 Of My Favorite E.H Poems

12. I might not have said those four words in the old and standard way, but I'd learnt that actions speak much louder, than anything that you can say.

70590
Photo by Thought Catalog on Unsplash

So much has happened this week, yet I could not find any inspiration to write. Instead of creating a piece that I will never deem perfect... I have decided to share with you my favorite e.h poems that fill my Pinterest board. These poems always seem to speak the words that I could never write, they remind me that I'm not alone, and give me faith to keep moving forward... I hope they do the same for you.

1. You see, not knowing is what haunts you. The memories that never mend.

2. When others listen to reply, she listens to understand.

3. I don't make my connections deep, because I'm scared of what I'll lose.

4. I lend everyone my ear, but nobody my heart.

5. Let go, Let go, Let go.

6. When part of what you're made of always wishes to return.

7. There are people that fit in quite nicely, and people who try but do not.

8. And realize I never truly lived; all I did was just exist.

9. She hopes one day she'll mean enough, for someone to write about her too.

10. When your road is a dead end, it's likely that you'll find it's only really just a bend.

11. And it kills you right now, but with time it gets better.

12. I might not have said those four words in the old and standard way, but I'd learnt that actions speak much louder than anything that you can say.

13. All these empty spaces create a strange sort of pull that attract so many people you wouldn't meet if they were full.

14. You remember life much better when you don't view it all through glass.

15. She thought she wasn't needed, she could leave and they'd not care.

16. But where on earth are you?

17. You might have hit rock bottom, but it's the perfect place to start.

18. There is no title to say, "This is Me."

19. I promise spring is coming.

20. Would it shock you most to find, that the things you thought defined you, could be summed up in just two lines.

21. For you'll never truly find yourself if you're too scared to get lost.

22. 86,400 seconds and we're in another day.

23. And each tear that escaped her held the things she'd left unsaid.

24. For since you first asked me that question, you've moved five hundred thousand miles.

25. Just remember from the other side, your grass looks greener too.