3 Ways To Really Be Yourself

3 Ways To Really Be Yourself

Live a happier life without worrying about what other people think.

5
3 Ways To Really Be Yourself

Our true self is who we really are when we let go of all of the stories, labels, and judgments that we have placed upon ourselves. It is who we naturally are without the masks and subtle lies.

When I decided to not care what others thought of me, my life instantly became happier. No pressures and stress, only freedom.

1. Get in touch with your inner child.

When we were kids, we did not care at all about what other people thought of us.

Kids have not yet been socialized to “fit in” to a society that squashes that.

We play roles to fit into society and we suppress our true nature out of fear of what others think.

Do what you want to do. Run around in a fountain and do cartwheels in the rain.

2. Become more aware of your thoughts.

You may be shocked by the number of negative thoughts that run through your mind on any given day. After so long, our reality begins to take shape based on all of these conditioned thinking patterns.

We have so many unconscious beliefs that we have taken on over the years and that we believed to be who we are. Becoming more aware of your thoughts and becoming more present can help in revealing your true nature.

We are all so much more than those old negative thinking patterns would ever allow us to believe.

3. Follow your intuition.

This is probably one of the most important factors in being yourself. I ignored my intuition for the longest time because I felt so obligated to others. Their happiness was more important than my own.

But when you can really be free of pressures and just live your life the way that you want to live it, the whole world will be opened up to you.