3 Unpopular Opinions I Hold That You'll Either Agree With Or Cringe Over
Food Drink

The following three opinions are rather unpopular ones of mine that I truly believe in.

159
Kid sitting on a bench

One fascinating part about humanity is how any person is allowed to have their respective opinions about any topic. Even though that person is the only believer in such an opinion, the person is entitled to their thoughts as long as it is not factually incorrect or it is dehumanizing in some form.

1. Put the milk in first, then the cereal

We all had cereal by itself before. Being that it is usually sugary, it tastes relatively solid even without milk. By putting in the milk first and then the cereal, I can have the taste of the cereal and milk together and the cereal without the milk. Those first few bites simply have an intriguing flavor to it that I just cannot skip over.

2. Pineapple belongs on pizza

While pizza started off with just cheese as its sole topic, this world-famous food evolved to include many other interesting toppings. I believe that pizza with just meat toppings, in general, make the pizza too bland. To counteract this occurrence, vegetables usually bring a lot more flavorful experience. I see that pineapples serve the same purpose as the vegetables in the pizza. Of course, pineapple pizza alone is a questionable choice, but I believe pineapple with a variety of other toppings matches well, which justifies its place in the realm of pizza toppings.

3. Being stuck in traffic is not bad at all

Alongside death and taxes, another guarantee of life is finding yourself in the middle of a highway or major road and moving barely at 20 miles per hour due to massive traffic. Many people dislike just sitting in your car and doing nothing for hours and hours. I am also in the same vein of thought in that sense. I do not wake up in the middle of the day and think about how I want to wait in traffic as one of my hobbies. Rather, I view sitting in traffic as an opportunity to enjoy reflection about my goals, expectations, and interests and to enjoy podcasts that discuss thought-provoking ideas. By indulging in such activities, it preoccupies my mind for a long enough time to thoroughly process many opinions and ideas.