While driving home, a three and a half hour drive, I was trying to entertain myself and keep myself awake. Here are some things that went through my mind!
1. "How much longer?"
Somehow a 3 hour car drive, feels like a million years.
2. " How am I already going 90 mph?"
Speed limit is 25 mph? Means I am going 40mph. Speed limit 70 mph? Means I am going 90 mph! Whoops.
3. "Why is it only commercials?"
Let me be honest, I am not listening to your radio station to hear you talk about whatever it is today that you want to talk about.
4. "I wonder if anyone can see/hear me dancing and singing to these '90s songs."
But on the other hand, who cares.
5. * Looks in rear view mirror * " PLEASE DON'T HIT ME"
I swear I somehow attract terrible drivers.
6. "I am a pretty good driver."
Gold star for me!!!
7. *Turns on WAZES app * "HA HA HA, not today cops!"
I swear to the higher power, that this app is the only reason I have never gotten a ticket.
8. "If my parents were in the car, I would not have gotten here so quickly!"
I would definitely be a grandma on the road, if my parents were still in the car with me.