9 Thoughts We Have When Getting A Haircut

It's hair did, not hairdo.

34
Fanpop

Change rattles us. As much as we claim we aren't bothered by it, it makes us slightly concerned for what's next. We don't always know how to properly handle change, especially when it comes to something like how we look.

Haircuts aren't a big deal to some, but to others they're the biggest ordeal. They’re a part of us we have to live with every day. We can’t hide from them.

For me, getting a haircut is sometimes scary. I never know how much to get cut or if I’m certain I want/need a haircut and you never truly know the end result.

Life happens. Here’s thoughts we have while getting a haircut.

1. “If I cut it to here, is that OK?" My thoughts: Do I want to get more cut off? No, you said that last time and regretted it! But you didn't mind it in the long run! No, don't say anything more.

2. This silence is a little bit uncomfortable. *Stares anywhere else but the person cutting your hair in the mirror*

3. Dude, I look pretty epic with a middle part. Did I just say that out loud?

4. And suddenly they cover me so I don't get hair everywhere and my face itches all the time from here on out. Just great.

5. Please don't let someone come in that I know. Pretty pretty please don't let me run into someone.

6. My neck is itching like crazy but if I kept itching, she'll/he’ll think I have fleas or lice or something.

7. I wonder what she thinks when she/he cuts hair.What if I changed my hair color to something crazy?

8. *Cuts one piece of hair* This is a bad idea. I can't do this. Oh what the heck, it’s too late to turn back. Let's do this!

9. I like that this person isn't talking my ear off but I can hear myself breathe. Or is that not me?