26 Thoughts You Had While Watching The Bachelorette

I can't tell if I want to be Jojo or be on Jojo.

16

After being teased with trailers and previews for the upcoming season, we were finally given what we've been desperately waiting for: the season premiere of the Bachelorette. After Ben chose Lauren B. last season, we have all been anticipating the return of America's sweetheart, Joelle "Jojo" Fletcher. Well, she's back, folks, and she's hotter than ever. Whether you're a casual watcher or a die-hard fan, I think it's safe to say the season premiere left us wanting more. Here are a list of thoughts that probably crossed your mind while watching the Bachelorette season premiere:

1. "Last season on the Bachelor..." Sure, just break my heart again, Ben.

2. Jojo, you're not allowed to look like that in a bikini. It's just not fair.

3. After seeing all the previous Bachelorettes sitting together, it's confirmed: Jojo is the hottest Bachelorette.

4. I can't tell if I want to be Jojo or be on Jojo.

5. This firefighter is pretty cute.

6. DAMN, JORDAN. I love a good football player.

7. This Marine would be a lot cuter if he was a foot taller.

8. Um... "Bachelor Superfan" as a profession?

9. Erectile Dysfunction Specialist? What are these professions and why are these guys so proud of them?

10. Ali, you surf, you have a dog and you play music? Okay, I see you boo.

11. Luke seems like a character straight out of a Friday Night Lights episode, and I am not complaining whatsoever.

12. Jojo, that DRESS! How are you a real person?

13. This guy brought wine? Smart man.

14. I could really do without this Canadian guy and his "damn Daniel" references.

15. WHY is this man wearing a kilt?

16. WHY is this man wearing a Santa costume?

17. These guys are really killing it with the first impressions. I mean, a freakin' unicorn?!

18. Okay, enough with the push-ups, Mr. Military Man.

19. This whole fortune teller bit is just sad.

20. GO JORDAN! See, that's how you kiss a girl.

21. Hearing this guy try to explain the "Damn Daniel" video is painfully awkward.

22. And now this guy is getting naked? And going in the pool?

23. I'm a real sucker for these Texas boys.

24. Rose ceremony time, AKA time to see some of these losers leave.

25. Is that Nick Pavelka? What is Nick Pavelka doing here?

26. "Coming up this season on the Bachelorette..."