5 Thoughts Everyone Has When They Come Back From Break

I miss spring break so much.

90

Spring break is an incredible time that provides students with a much-needed break in the semester. However, returning to the reality of school can be seriously difficult. In the one week I was away, it feels like all my teachers made a pact to give out more work, tests, and papers than ever before. Plus I had about 60 unread emails that I really, probably should have already responded to.

Bottom line, I am seriously missing my break.

So, if you are like me, you are feeling these all too real spring break blues.

1. Forgot how to study

Only away from the library for a very short period of time, but I always feel like I cannot study post break. It's like my brain got so used to doing nothing, it is shocked when I actually have to focus again.

2. OVEREATING

Break is over, and that means your spring break diet is too! Can be both a good and bad thing. You are eating everything you want, but sort of feel really sick at the same time.

3. Getting sick

Not sure why this happens, but I always think people get a cold when they come back to school. Probably because living conditions aren't always the cleanest.

4. TOO much work

Midterms somehow end up being the week before and the week after break. Really rude if you ask me!

5. Low-key really happy

Spring break is great. You get to relax, see family and friends. But, really who doesn't love coming back to see your school friends and hear all about what they did when you were apart?

So, spring break, I really miss you, but I'll be okay!

Welcome back to reality everyone!