13 Thoughts I've Had At The Beginning Of Winter Break

Christmas bells are ringing ... Somewhere.

21

Ah, the semester is finally over, sweet relief? Or is it? Nothing can go too well, after all if anything can go wrong, it will.

1. Packing is the worst, but at least my practical side won over my anxiety for once, so I don't have so much crap.

2. OMG REAL FOOD!

3. I wonder if taking a train would be more efficient than a car...

Oh wait, then someone would have to drive me an hour from Baltimore... So no.

4. CARS STILL SUCK! I'M RUNNING OUT OF PLAYLISTS!

5. If it weren't for that doctor's appointment, I'd be sleeping all day tomorrow.

6. I hope the cat was kept out of my room. 

The last thing I need is something else interrupting my sleep.

7. Does the cat hate me for leaving?

8. I hope my hatred of hospitals and not wanting to take a second trip in general doesn't make me regret anything...

9. MORE REAL FOOD!!!

10. I should really turn off "The Man Who Invented Christmas" and go to bed... The appointment is at 9:30.

11. I missed everyone, and am glad to see them again on a happier note.

12. Oh wait... I miss being on my own already... Less drama... Or at least avoidable drama

13. Oh wait... I have a second article to write.

At least now, I have an idea.

Perhaps after tomorrow, I'll sleep in everyday until Christmas...