Now, living in Blacksburg, we have plenty of cold winter days even when it isn’t winter any more. We had days off classes last semester in early March. We get snow when we aren’t supposed to and then don’t get it when students are hoping for it. In the dead of winter, its 60 degrees outside and people are wearing shorts. But when it does start to snow, here is what many of you might be thinking.
2. Oh… snow…
3. That means its really cold out.
4. I'll bundle up and go sledding!
5. I really hope classes get cancelled
6. A snow day would mean I could catch up on all my work.
7. HA not really; I'll probably sit in bed and watch Netflix all day.
8. I could build a snowman or something.
9. A snowflake just hit me in the eye.
10. I’m covered in snow. Help.
11. I don’t like this anymore.
12. There’s no parking because of these damn snow piles.
13. I’m scared to drive on the roads.
14. Why is it so icy outside?
15. WHY WON'T THE SNOW MELT?
16. Ah, finally its getting warmer.
17. Wait, what were supposed to get another five inches tomorrow?!
19. I’m canceling classes for myself.
20. The temperature is in the negatives?!
21. Why did I decide it would be a good idea to go to school here?
22. I knew it would be cold and snowy.
23. I want spring break.
24. I want the beach.
25. I won't ever complain about the heat again.
26. Please just let it melt.
27. Andddd great more snow.