Dorm-shopping is by far one of the most fun parts of prepping for college, so here are a few thoughts every incoming freshman has while walking through the aisles of their local Target.
1. "A throw pillow for $20? What a steal!"
Honestly, throw pillows are expensive, so $20 really is a steal.
2. "How will this comforter feel when I'm laying on it and having my third emotional breakdown of the week?"
The softer the better.
3. "What kind of cleaning products do you even need in a dorm?"
Maybe some soap? Clorox? A vacuum? Who knows.
6. "And why can't I have a giant candle in my room? I'm not an idiot, I'll be careful!"
You say that until it's 2:00 a.m. and you knock it over with a water bottle.
7. "How many pictures is too many to hang on the wall? Is 50 okay?"
A wall full of memories to look at will help you on the hardest days.