11 Thoughts Every College Student Has When They Go Home For The Summer

Going from living in a dorm room to your home town is a rollercoaster of emotions.

25

1. There is no way I had this much stuff in my tiny dorm room

You don't know how it happened...but somehow managed to fit your whole life in half of a dorm room for a whole semester

2. Not needing flip flops to shower is the best feeling in the world.

Walking straight from your room to the shower without putting on shoes is a feeling you missed more than anything.

3. I hate not being able to hang out with all my friends in a dorm room until 4 am.

Sadly, when you come home most of your new friends are 100's of miles away...not 100 feet away

4. I forgot how boring life is when you don't have class anymore.

What is there to do now that you no longer have tons of papers and tests.....besides work of course.

5. It’s crazy not to pregame in a dorm just to drink more at a frat party every weekend.

Although you may still be going to parties every weekend, no party is like a dorm or frat party.

6. What do I do with all this free time??

You have no more classes, none of your friends are in the next building anymore, and you don't know what to do with yourself.

7. I forgot there was more food out there other than ramen and the dining halls six choices.

Real food is a blessing and dining hall food will not be missed.

8. I forgot how amazing my queensized bed is.

Any bed is better than the cinderblock twin bed colleges give you.

9. I never want to leave my dog again.

Nothing is better than waking up to kisses from your dog.

10. Oh shit I can't swear as much in public!

When you aren't living in a college town people don't tend to appreciate constant swearing.

11. Holy fuck I miss my friends.

Although you have friends back home, the ones you made at college are beyond important and too far away for the next 3 months.