Thoughts College Students Have When Break is Over

"How long can I get away with not buying these books?"

7
Monsters University

When school is about to be back in session, or perhaps it has already started for you, a few thoughts go through our minds. Everything from panic, excitment, to pure nervousness- college providdes us with all of these things, sometimes at different times or all at once.

"Do I need all of these books?"

"If I wait too long to buy books, I'm going to have to give in a spend too much money at the bookstore."

"If there's 25 people in my class, will my professor really notice if I'm not there?"

"Where is the best place to sit if I plan on napping a little?"

"I wonder if 'insert name here' missed me over break?"

"I definietly didn't miss him/her."

"Syllabus week is also the week where I replace classes I find too hard."

"Let's hope none of the classes I drop are major requirements."

"Should I have a minor at this point?"

"Should I know what I want to do with my degree?"

"What even is my degree again?"

"I wonder how much I'm paying for one class."

"I'm going to do the math."

"Just kidding, I really don't want to cry so early on in the semester."

"Speaking of money, how much have I spent on my higher education already?"

"Ya, I need to change the topic."

"I better see lots of dogs on campus."

"I love dogs."

"How long can I go wearing the same pair of yoga pants?"

"I wonder if anyone can tell I didn't shower today."

"I'm not wearing real clothes this semester."

"Unless I go out. Then I'm borrowing real clothes from friends."

"I should've worked more over break."

"Why did break go by so fast?"

"How will I manage work and school AND play??"

"I've done it before, I can do it again."

"Or can I??"

"I am calm, cool, and collective."

"I am definitely not calm, but I am a good pretender."

"I shall survive this."