Education comes in all shapes and forms, such as:
1. It really is an amazing time in your life.
2. Don't procrastinate. It will come back to haunt you.
3. It is only a grade. Not your entire life.
4. Don't be upset for too long about something that won't matter in a year.
5. You will be lonely at times.
6. You will want to drop out at times. But have faith that you can do this.
7. Not every professor will like you. And you won't like every professor.
8. You cannot make everyone like you, so stop trying.
9. A great personality is better than any grade in a class.
10. Keep your integrity. Sometimes that is all you have.
11. Plan your laundry out, so you don't end up with no socks left.
12. You will see the very best of people...and the very worst.
13. If your friends ask you to go out, GO! You will regret not making those memories later.
14. Some of the best nights have no plan to them. They just happen.
15. Still, sometimes a night in can lead to some of the best memories.
16. Never give 100% to someone who only gives you 50%. Match people's level of effort.
17. Take that hard class of which you are afraid. You will regret not taking a chance.
18. Be bold.
19. Never let anyone make you feel like you are not good enough.
20. Confidence comes from within.
21. Sometimes in moments of doubt, all you have is the will to carry on.
22. Keep your friends close.
23. No guy (or girl) is worth getting in the way of your dreams.
24. Every heartbreak really will make you stronger.
25. Every failure is one step closer to inevitable success.
26. You always get what you need. What you want is not always what you need.
27. Trust your gut. It is never wrong. If something seems wrong, it typically is.
28. Never ever give up.
29. Always do the extra credit. You will thank yourself later.
30. You need more time than you think to get ready.
31. On a cold day, don't forget your hat and gloves. Walking a mile in the cold sucks.
32. Call your mom and dad. They miss you too.
33. Take risks. At least one will pay off.
34. Talk to as many people in your industry as you can. You never know what connections you will make and information you may glean.
35. Get close with a couple professors. They will always be a great resource and mentor.
36. It's okay to feel unsure. Push past it.
37. Give yourself a break every so often.
38. Shoot for happy not perfect.
39. Sleep, exercise, food, and happiness should come before all else.
40. Keep in touch with a few teachers from high school. They miss you too.
41. You are never too old to need your parents sometimes.
42. Don't be afraid to shake things up.
43. Try new things.
44. Remember you will never be this young and free again.
45. Don't have faith in everyone else except yourself.
46. Make goals. It is okay if you can't reach them. They are what you aspire to be.
47. Apply to as many things as possible. You can always say no later. It's worse to end up with nothing because you only applied to two activities.
48. It's okay if you don't get the internship you applied for (or the second or third and so on). Each one gives you experience on how to fix your mistakes for next time.
49. Make your bed. When you feel least in control, at least you have made your bed.
50. Now is the time to go after your craziest dreams. Want to write a book or start a company? Now is the time.
51. Ignore people who suck the life out of you. You don't need them. They have nothing better to do than make everyone miserable.
52. Most things can be fixed with a good night's sleep (and ice cream).
53. Wait until the first day of classes to buy your books.
54. Walk as much as you can. You have built in some exercise for yourself.
55. Never ditch your friends at a party.
56. Uber is truly a gift.
57. Don't be afraid to say no to someone.
58. It's okay to not agree with everyone.
59. Be kind. Not nice. Nice is how you get walked all over. Kind is being a genuinely good person. Learn the difference.
60. Learn to take criticism...and to give it.
61. Remember at the end of the day, it's your life and no one else's.
62. It's okay to make mistakes. Just learn from them.
63. Being awkward is better than being mean.
64. Don't ditch your friends for a significant other no matter how hot they are.
65. Build the life you want...not the one for which you think you are destined.
66. Don't make your dreams smaller. You are capable of anything.
67. Believe in yourself.
68. Most bad days are just a few bad moments. Look for the good in everyday.
69. Don't worry about what other people think. Make yourself proud.
70. Learn to live with the choices you make and accept the consequences...good or bad.
71. Get your work done in advance.
72. Sleep can let the material you have been studying sink into your brain. All nighters often do more harm than good.
73. It's better to live with disappointment and embarrassment than regret.
74. Comfy clothes are always better than cute clothes.
75. Enjoy your time because it will fly by.
76. School is important, but so is making memories (and your happiness).
77. Smile. It will put you in a good mood.
78. Everyone is underqualified for their job or position. Don't underestimate yourself and your abilities.
79. Netflix is both a blessing and a curse.
80. Be yourself. Don't try to be anyone else.
81. People's lives are not as glamorous below the surface as they may look.
82. We are all insecure. You are awesome the way you are.
83. Bringing someone else down will never make you feel better.
84. Some conversations need a heavy dose of sarcasm.
85. Many things can be found on Quizlet.
86. Don't let people take advantage of your kindness.
87. Call your grandparents too while you're at it.
88. Some things are better left unsaid. Then again, some things are not.
89. Live like there's no tomorrow.
90. Live for the present, but plan for the future.
91. Gain as much knowledge as you can. No one can ever take that away from you.
92. Life never goes as planned.
93. Your hometown will always have a special place in your heart.
94. Work really hard. But don't make things harder than they need to be.
95. Everything has a funny way of working out for the best.
96. If it's meant to happen, it will.
98. Stop comparing yourself to everyone else.
99. Live with passion.
100. Embrace the person you are becoming.
101. Go for it! You can do it!
College is hard. Life is hard too. But have faith in yourself and anything is possible.