Thoughts Every Girl Has When She Brings A Guy To Her Dorm

​20 Thoughts Every Girl Has When She Brings A Guy To Her Dorm Room For The First Time

Do I have condoms?!

1639

Nothing terrifies me more than bringing a guy over to my dorm room. I live in my own room in a suite of ten single rooms, but the walls are paper thin, and noise travels fast, so soon the eight other girls in my suite will hear a masculine voice and know someone has infiltrated the forces.

It's always exciting meeting someone new, but it can be super nerve-wracking too because they could be nothing like who they are online or outside of the classroom. I feel like guys are so low maintenance, but I still like to make sure every little thing is presentable for him when he comes over. Of course, it doesn't always work out that way. This thing called life makes us super busy when we really need a free twenty minutes to clean up a little...or a lot.

1. Is my room a mess... I haven't been back all day

2. Let me just shove everything out of sight and pretend I'm this clean all the time

3. If he can't appreciate my stuffed animals he isn't the kind of man I need in my life

4. Do I smell?

5. Should I keep this outfit on or switch into something comfier? I think I'll go with athleisure because comfort is key

6. Was that a knock? He's here!

7. OK, OK... he's so much cuter IRL

8. This convo is going really well, I'm actually shocked this guy knows how to hold a real conversation

9. WHERE DID THAT CLUMP OF HAIR COME FROM

10. I'm just going to put my bag on top of it and hope he doesn't realize what I'm doing

11. Let's plug in the old reliable string lights to really set the mood

12. Wow, I'm really sitting here with this super cute boy, touching knees! He has the cutest smile...

13. Did I tell my suitemates that there's a boy over?

14. Do I have condoms? (You know, just in case)

15. I should probably offer him something to drink or eat

16. This movie is beyond boring I kinda regret picking it

17. He's about to kiss me... here we go!!

18. What a great kisser, maybe a little too much tongue, but other than that no complaints on this end

19. No Netflix, we aren't still watching, but thanks for asking

20. He complimented me on my Johnny Cash Poster and asked to see me again. Looks like I can revert to my less than clean ways again until he comes back!

Hopefully hanging out again actually happens, but it's so hard to gauge what a guy will do these days. All we can do is play the perfect host in our small cube of space called a dorm!