Thoughts before college senior year

Thoughts before college senior year

Time really does fly by....

6
Thoughts before college senior year
Senior Struggles

Its that time of year, a couple weeks before school starts back and we all know the feeling of dreaded school thoughts. For some people school starting back is exciting and fun but for others it is just a nightmare. When you first become a freshman, the summer before college is full of excitement and nervousness of the new world to come. The summer before sophomore and junior year is just a repeat and the same dreaded feeling of starting back to school. Then the summer before senior year is something completely different. Senior year is the last chance to be a college student and have fun before the real world hits. It can be scary and exciting starting your last year of college and many of us go through the same thoughts.

Like......

"Is school really starting in 2 weeks"

"I need to make sure I have all my required classes taken"

"Do I really need to buy the book"

"I've made it this far without buying every book, I'll be fine"

"Have I did everything a college student does the past 3 years?"

"Parking is going to be a nightmare"

"Freshman are going to be everywhere"

"I am really not ready for all of those late night study sessions again"

"I can not wait for this year to fly by"

"I will be so happy to graduate"

"I am going to cry after graduation"

"What will I do with my life after this year is over?"

"I need to have as much fun as possible this year"

"I also need to make straight A's to finish strong"

"NOOOO I am really a senior, where did time go?"