13 Snapchat Filters Ranked From One to Ten

How do you feel about the filters?

687
wikimedia

We all love Snapchat filters. It's what entertains our friends when we post it to our Snapchat stories or when we want to send one that is totally unflattering to a friend. Regardless of why you use Snapchat filters, you love them and you can't get enough of them. Here are some of my thoughts and rankings on some filters.

1. Barfing Rainbow

A classic. Who doesn’t love throwing up rainbows and having their eyes grow wider? This is what got my attention when Snapchat filters first came out. I love this filter so much because it makes me feel like a unicorn throwing up cupcakes and unicorns!

Ranking: 10/10

2. Sunhat

As spring comes along I tend to wear big floppy hats to block the sun and this hat is definitely cute.However seeing this filter and not being able to see my face makes me not like it. No matter what angle you take a picture or video of yourself or your friend, it will be unflattering. Also, it will not block the sun.

Ranking: 2/10

3. Husky

It’s now possible to see a dog smile whenever you want. Enough said.

Ranking: 8/10

4. Show me those wrinkles!

I never thought I would see myself old until I start growing gray hairs. Although this filter makes me look like a mad old lady. It gave me a laugh and I enjoy it.

Ranking: 5/10

5. Make me pretty!

This filter is great for a selfie to that cute boy or even your profile picture on Facebook/Twitter. My eyeliner stood out and so did my eyebrows. My only concern was how the filter reshapes your face to the perfect figure. I love how they take away blemish and uneven spots but I find it highly unnecessary to change your face.

Ranking: 8/10

6. Coachella

I am totally ready for Coachella! This is an amazing filter if you enjoy beauty, and simple filters that accentuates your face. I am in love with the change in your eye color. This filter is cute for your profile picture and it clears those blemishes away.

Ranking: 9/10

7. Snapchat's got my nose!

This reminds me of the Annoying Orange or Lord Voldemort.

Ranking: 7/10

8. Time for Duck Lips

If you enjoy making duck faces while taking a selfie this will help, haha. The eyes change colors from pink blue and brown. It’s best to take a video with this filter if you want to show all three eye colors.

Ranking: 7/10

9. I am a dog

This has been criticized for being the basic white girl Snapchat filter. It’s really cute and playful. Oh, look it is a dog!

Ranking: 9/10

10. Scary bunny

Any Snapchat filter that starts off cute/normal but once you open your mouth something scary comes out. Although it does make my eyes look very pretty!

Ranking: 6/10

11. Zombie

I think I should be casted in the Walking Dead, don’t you say?

Ranking: 5/10

12. Mother's Day/Baby Face

Let;s not forget the cute filter for Mother’s Day and the cute rendition of Twinkle Twinkle Little Star. Snapchat puts a lot of work in their holiday filters and it shows. They are absolutely cute and are applicable to any holiday situation/ face.

Ranking: 8/10

10/10 for my dog in this

13. Face Swap

And the best filter ever, Face Swap. This app is a great icebreaker and a great way to capture the memory or creepiness of your face on another’s body. You have to be a Kardashian to have the perfect face swap. For us normal people, we’ll have unmatched, and creepy faces.

Ranking: 10/10