Thank You, Thomas Rhett, For Providing Us With These 9 Lyrics Reminding Us True Love Exists

If your ears have yet to be blessed with this mans heart warming music, you are missing out big time

68631

I understand country music does not appeal to everyone out there but if you own a radio or have an instagram there is no way you have not heard the name Thomas Rhett before. Him and his childhood sweetheart Lauren live the closest thing to happily ever after one can obtain in this world. Not only did they adopt a beautiful toddler from Uganda but they just welcomed an adorable baby girl. I personally enjoy each of their posts because it revives my faith in successful relationships. These are a few of his lyrics that reestablish my belief that true love is still out there. Ladies, make sure you find yourself a Thomas Rhett.

1. "Cause everywhere we go girl you're the star of the show"

I mean come on thats just precious.

2. "I know that I can't ever tell you enough, all I need in this life is your crazy love"

I feel like thats a pretty good trade.

3. "Every time we have to say goodbye I'm counting down until we say hello"

If someone told me this I feel like my love for Zac Efron would rapidly dwindle.

4. "Girl that night was just like you, unforgettable"

Who doesn't want to be told they are unforgettable on a daily basis?!

5. "Cause you're all that I adore, you're the one my heart beats for"

Straight out of a Nicholas Sparks movie? I think yes.

6. "You're a saint, you're a goddess, the cutest, the hottest, a masterpiece"

Way better compliment than being told "your hot."

7. "Cause I've been waiting on her since the second grade and I wrote a little song about holding her hand now everyone wants to die a happy man"

If I still loved my second grade crush I don't think I would be writing a song about true love.

8. "I could try to find her get it off my chest now, but I don't want to mess it up so I wish her the best now"

This song gets me every time. He loves her so much that he would hold back his feelings in order for her to be happy. You get a Prince Charming and you get a Prince Charming!

9. "If all I got is your hand in my hand, baby I could die a happy man"

I would not be complaining if a guy was writing these beautiful lyrics about me. (Thomas Rhetts really beautiful wife pictured above).