This Is Not A Goodbye...

This Is Not A Goodbye...

Life is complicated and messy and a rollercoaster of emotions, please just know this is for the best...

23
Trusted Psychic Mediums/Pinterest

I know things are complicated right now, I get that you’re in a difficult spot, and I want to help you, but it looks like the only way to do that is to let you go. It sucks and I don’t want to, but it’s better this way. You’re a wonderful person, a sweet and quirky person that has so much potential. Don’t let this bump in the road force you to stop your pursuit of success. We had fun and I’m sure we’ll occasionally run into each other from time to time.

This is not goodbye, I’m just doing what’s right. I’m not cutting you off, I’m pushing you in the right direction, away from me, and away from distractions. You have your life set out for you and you’re going to do good things for this world. I don’t want to be the distraction that throws you off or gets you into trouble.

If you need me, I’ll still be there, but I just can’t be a constant presence in your life, not anymore. We can’t be in each other’s lives because it’ll do more damage than good, it’ll hurt both of us more than it already does, and in the end, this would have happened anyways. We’re just not meant to fit into each other’s life, at least not right now. As much as I want to keep you close, it’s wrong for me to do so, it’s selfish even. I’m just not a good person to have in your life right now, not when there’s so much at risk with you being around me.

We said we would try to make this work, to fix the problems, but let’s be honest, that was never going to happen. You’re just not at that point where you’re ready to take that first step and I’m not ready to be completely there for you like you deserve.

Please don’t blame yourself, please don’t feel any guilt or anxiety or self-loathing. Yes, you did make a mistake, but I forgive you. Yes, I forgive you, I’m not mad and I don’t hold anything against you. You’re too sweet to stay angry at. You know what you did wrong and tried to fix it to the best of your ability and I’m proud.

I’m sure after some time, maybe when you work out your situation, when you have a little more freedom, we can maybe meet up and see how things go, but until then, don’t stress yourself out over me, all these intense emotions will eventually fade and everything will be okay, as okay as it can be for either of us, I guess.

So, take a deep breath and live your life. Don’t worry about me because I’ll be okay and you will too. You’re forgiven and you know where to find me if you ever truly need me.