This 3-in-1 Breakfast Station Will Have You Leaping Out Of Bed

Rise and shine! Time to wake up and smell the bacon... eggs, toast and coffee.

7

Another day, another search for amazing products. This week while searching around the internet I stumbled upon something magical, the 3-in-1 Breakfast Station. Why have three different appliances when you can have just one. That's right, now you can make eggs, toast, and coffee all at the same time. Although waking up for breakfast can be hard for many of us, breakfast foods are still some of the best in the world. That is why everyone, early riser or not, needs one of this awesome appliances.

I know you're probably sitting there thinking to yourself, why didn't I think of this genius product? Because I know I am. This person is about to make the big bucks. The appliance is great for confined spaces such as a closet-sized NYC apartment, dorm room, office or one of those Tiny Houses found on TLC (one of my guilty pleasures).

Located behind the door is a toaster that can fit up to 4 pieces of bread. The top features a non-stick griddle that is great for cooking eggs, sausage or bacon. And last, but not least the most primitive breakfast item COFFEE. The coffee maker makes up to four pots of coffee, just enough to wake you up and kickstart your morning.

But don't let name Breakfast Station limit your uses. The toaster has two settings for reheating or baking items, which means you can use it to warm up left-overs, make mini pizzas or bake some yummy cookies. The griddle is also great for making burgers, hot dogs or paninis.

This life changing product by Nostalgia Electronics can be found on Amazon for between $70 and $80. Remember each of these products come out to around this price separate. The 3-in-1 Breakfast Station comes in fire engine red or retro blue.

As usual, this is something I found on the internet and I have no affiliation with the company. All I know is I can't wait to order this product and give it a try.

Below is a video of some of the amazing features the 3-in-1 Breakfast Station has to offer!