Thirty-Two Silly Things to be Thankful For

Thanksgiving isn't the only day to be thankful.

20
Bing

1. Starbucks

I don't really know what I would do without my trusty sidekick, the Green Tea Late. Sometimes accompanying me two times a day, iced or hot, it has blessed my tastebuds with a sweet comforting taste that helps me power through my day.

2. Squishy Pillows

Nothing is quite as great as that one perfect pillow. After years and years of wearing it down, you finally get it to the perfect balance between firm and flat. To bad it only lasts a short amount of time before it falls flat.

3. Clean Water

As silly as that sounds coming from an American, I am so appreciative for this resource that is limited around the world. I can wash my car, fill my hot tub, and drink right out of the sink without having to worry where my water has come from.

4. Silly Faces

Some small action can really brighten some situations, especially a goofy face towards a friend or from a munchkin.

5. Mac and Cheese

Oh so ooey-gooey, and ever so perfect, any pasta and cheese combo is a lifesaver on any day.

6. Fuzzy Socks

While some piggies go to the market, and some go to school, the happiest piggies spend time cuddle in these warm cozy socks.

7. Rain

Let's be honest, there hardly is anything bad about rain. The smell, the sound, and its beauty is honestly remarkable.

8. Victoria Secret

Whoever put in the work to make consistently comfortable underwear deserves a round of applause.

9. Health

I have had a cold lately, and nothing seem more relevant for being thankful for my health. It's a small thing we take for granted daily, but it is a total gamechanger.

10. Chicken Fried Steak

With creamy gravy and even better mashed potatoes... If only I could get my hands on some as good as my mom's.

11. Diversity

Growing up in a cookie-cutter town is something I am so thankful for, but moving across the country and being a part of something so much bigger than Gardnerville, NV is a truly amazing experience.

12. Sweat Pants

A gift sent straight fro heaven.. that's that.

13. Google

Who would've guessed we would have the power to have access to anything in the world with a click of a few buttons.

14. Peaches

Nothing is more delicious than a nice juicy peach in the summer.

15. Girls Scout Cookies

Thank the Lord for little girls who slave away trying to sell delicious sugary treats, even though it is detrimental to my wallet.

16. Democracy

With the election being over, I am blessed to have been apart of a country who has many freedom, like the right to vote for all races and genders.

17. Mac Cosmetics

Whoever took the time to make beautiful sparkling powders and bold lipsticks is an angel sent from my dreams. Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!

18. Education

After being in class with students who are not from the states, I am so blessed and thankful to be able to receive the education I am. As a woman, I am doing things other women couldn't even dream of. It's a blessing no matter the trails.

19. Pastel Colors

Maybe it's just a phase, but these light shades have been making my day a little more calm.

20. Sunshine

Sent from miles across the solar system, a kiss from the fireball that is the sun makes any day a little brighter (literally and figuratively).

21. Lake Tahoe

A beautiful crater of water in the mountains has blessed my family and friends for decades. Nothing is more beautiful, and I can't wait to come home to be reunited with its beauty.

22. G2 Pilot Pens

With many colors, nothing has made taking notes easier over the past

23. Mountains

Offering a timeless view, these geologic masterpieces are the background to our daily life; again, I can't wait to be reunited with Job's peak.

24. Crayons

With a multitude of colors, these waxy sticks have made any child happy since dinosaurs roamed the Earth. Let's be honest, mac-and-cheese yellow and periwinkle have brightened your day a time or two.

25. Uggs

Fluffy and comfy... need I say more?

26. Succulents

These little lively fellas will keep you company, just make sure they get enough sunlight.

27. Parks

Playgrounds, grass, and open space galore, nothing can relax you more than a nice picnic in one.

28. New York Skyline

Something beautiful and new to a West-coast-gal.

29. Old Movies

Oldies but goodies, any classic like Jaws or Ferris Buehler's Day Off, will be sure to knock your socks off again and again. Cuddle up and pop some corn for this movie night.

30. Hooded Sweatshirts

Something so simple keep you from getting the chills.

31. Sour Gummy Worms

A go-to snack for a sugar-addict girl.

32. Cats

These furry felines, regardless of size or color, make me one happy girl.