Think Like A Woman

Think Like A Woman

How to keep your girl from turning crazy

25
Think Like A Woman

The majority of men think that women are these crazy, complicated creatures that never know what they want. Which is totally wrong unless we talkin' about food. When it comes to food I agree, I never know what I want to eat. When my (imaginary) partner orders food and asks me if I want some, chances are I am going to say no. But once I see his food, the fat girl in me will want to destroy that in seconds.

Now, women are actually pretty easy to understand because they want simple things. We do not ask for the moon, just the stars. You know. That's pretty fair right? So boys listen up, I am going to tell you five things that I believe most females want and that are very important (don't be foolish we want more stuff of course). (This will only work with women in their twenties I have no idea how to deal with full grow up women, you are on your own.)

1. Be romantic

Now do not roll your eyes at me, by romance I don't mean that we want flowers and chocolate all the time. But show your woman that you appreciate her and the things that she does for you. Once in a while take her out and spend some time with her out of the bedroom (wink wink). Spending time together is one of the most effective way of getting to know each other better. We also like those cute good mornings texts, once in a while send her something cute and she will appreciate it.

2. Be honest and loyal

Women want the truth, unless she is asking you if that dress is making her fat. But all she want is for you to always be honest with her. Don't make her feel like you are hiding something or that you have interest for another woman. If you fucked up, tell her, please DO NOT hide it or lie about it. It's better to know the truth, no matter how much it hurts. Think about her feelings before you do something stupid. Another girl is asking you to come over late at night? Dude that is a set up and you know it! Avoid situations that will hurt her. If you know her well enough you know exactly what she would and would not tolerate. Always be honest and loyal with her and she will trust you.

3. Communication! Communication!

By now you should know that women love to talk! I love the sound of my own voice and would talk 24/7, if I could. She wants to feel like she can rely on you and talk to you. Trust me, communication is the most important part of a relationship. Your woman should be able to talk to you about how she feels without feeling like a bother to you. Either you talk and listen to her or she is going to roast you in front of her friends, your choice (yes this is a threat!)

4. Match your words and actions

Please do not tell her that you like her and then go talk to another girl. If you tell her that she is important to you, show it to her. Actions speak louder than words my friend. And the thing is, if you feel like she is not the one, well, you leave her alone. Don't tell her stuff she wants to hear, just because you don't want her to leave you. Chances are if your actions do not match your words, she will not put up with that forever. Do not make her feel like she has to compete with other girls for your attention. Do not make her jealous of other girls.

5. Fight for her

We like to feel special, so yeah, if you hurt her she will make you work hard to deserve her forgiveness. Don't just walk out on her because the situation is difficult. Great relationships take time, effort, and willingness to work. It is not always easy, but if you put in the effort things will always work out. And if you put into practice the advise I gave, you will not argue with her that often or at least the argument will not be about your relationship but rather about external things, such as your finances and why you didn't put the toilet sit down. If she's still mad after you've done all of the things above, I don't know man, she crazy.