If it isn't clear my BFF is my Grandma, and yes, she knows what BFF means. She never fails to give me someone to talk to and is always interested in my life. She is the most caring person I know and always wants the best for not only her family but acquaintances. I wish her the very best of birthday and I know 92 will be another year of growing and learning new things to prepare her for 93!
1. She keeps me updated
2. With politics...
3. The government...
4. the stock market...
5. ...and with our family all over the country
6. She is the funniest 92 year old ever
7. In fact, she is one of the funniest people I know
8. She has no clue how funny she is
9. She hates dogs
10. but secretly loves my dog
11. She will never admit that she loves my dog
12. She prefers desserts over dinner
13. She has waffles for dinner
14. She doesn't make me feel bad about getting 7 different desserts on my plate at family events...
15. ...Because she puts 8 desserts on hers
16. She makes moistest cakes
17. and the cheesiest potatoes Au Gratin
18. Shes still a kid at heart
19. She still enjoys Christmas morning...
20. And all the gifts
21. She'll keep me company when I'm bored
22. Calls me when she misses me
23. And I can always rely on her answering me when I miss her
24. She has the comfiest sweaters
25. and the softest pink jacket
26. She loves the color Pink
27. and turquoise
28. She can clean up all the papers on her desk in a day
29. and then make a mess of the desk the next day
30. She is content as long as she has a book...
31. in the car
32. on the beach
33. in bed
34. on an airplane
35. in her garden
36. 92 doesn't stop her from gardening
37. She hates weeds
38. And loves Azaleas
39. She has MANY talents...
40. like setting her security alarm off and not being able to hear it
41. making a boiled egg explode
42. She has lift to go up and down her stairs, but she just walks
43. And she knows how to tell a telemarketer to leave her alone!
44. but most impressive is she donates to every cause she can
46. Kappa Delta PCAA
47. and of course the republicans
48. She always sits in the back seat
49. Because the passenger seat is the "death seat"
50. Everyone, who is anyone, loves her
51. My friends...
53. Bank Tellers...
54. And even the grumpiest TSA agent
55. Every family vacation I share a room with her
56. And she makes sure to bring an endless supply of snacks
57. She puts two things in a drawer and its officially hers
58. She is always willing to try new foods
59. Even if she has no clue what it is.
I swear thanksgiving she experimented with more foods than me
60. She likes a strawberry with every bite of cereal
61. She has 0 filter...
62. And rather than making people mad, she just makes them laugh
63. She will watch award shows
64. Even if she has no idea what's going on in current media
65. She loves to feel young
66. 91 is young, 92 is old
67. She always clarifies she is NOT 92
68. She's always down to have a glass of pink moscato
69. She loves watching football...
70. ...even thought she cant follow the ball
71. Basketball is another one of grammys favorites...
72. ...because she can follow the ball
73. 2 Madeline cookies are just enough for breakfast
74. and so is a piece of cake
75. She loves watching new shows and trying new things
76. She is completely against learning new pop culture
77. She TRIES to keep up with the latest gossip in the Hollywood world
78. She has the comfiest guest beds
79. She is incredibly supportive
80. She attended my high school graduation
81. All my dance recitals
82. My senior fashion show
83. She loves watching me achieve my goals
84. She always has to match her outfit of the day to her shoes
85. 92 doesnt stop her from being stylish
86. Poka dots are one of her favorites
87. Her care packages to me at college come with all the necessary necessities
88. like tissues....
89. Jelly Beans...
90. and little notebooks she receives in the mail
91. She loves me with all her heart and never fails to show it
92. 92 will never stop her from living like she's 25 and enjoying every second she has on this Earth!
Happy birthday, Grammy! I hope 92 treats you as well as 91, 90, 89... etc. etc. Love you very much and wish I were there to celebrate with you! <3