10 Stages Of Living Life As Though In A TV Show

The reality isn't as clear as it seems.

67

Take a moment to snap yourself back into reality. Honestly though, what would happen if you took your "camera lens" off? You probably wonder if that is even impossible. Underneath all that glamour, the real deal seems more important than you can imagine. But the good news is that you are still a young adult. Well, in this case, you are a young adult stepping into the first chapter of your life: season one, episode one of "life."

1. Most of the time it would be hard to control the days like a switch.

You just seem to be helpless over managing something that isn't the real deal. But hey, I got good news for ya: turn the switch on when you feel like taking control of it and switch it off when it's too hard to manage.

2. Think about what happened last night.

Season two almost ended and you figured out a few things. The reality is that other people always have more issues than you think. Trust yourself: you never know what you might find behind the person wearing that mask.

3. There definitely is a lot more to you than what others see.

It takes time to reach pick out the key moments in your life that matter. After all, a woman is an open book, eh?

4. The post-mid-season finale seems to be a difficult time for you.

Life seems to be a series of ridiculous events displayed on a screen which portrays everyone's highlight, but yours.

5. At this moment of time, you definitely find it hard to look through the lens and figure out a new path to focus on in life.

Let's say, for example, you struggle to take the initiative to make the right decision that makes the most sense to you. Does that seem like a good idea?

Even though the mid-seasonal finale is ending soon, you need to take a chill pill, girl. Don't let those migraines reach an all-time-high!

6. The next day you look through the lens, you find a way to link the positives to your daily life.

It's finally time to acknowledge you had a lot of serious relationships with people. Establishing relations with others can be a challenge, but let's look at the positive: you seem to be a lot more social than you think.

7. There is so much more than living life through a critical lens.

Have some time for yourself to be happy and to enjoy life. Make sure to take a daily dose of humor medicine while you are at it, though. Just a food for thought: It can make the bad days go away. Let's conquer our fears, shall we?

8. Hey, it's time to go to start a new chapter in your life.

Move somewhere new, meet new people, change schools, try out new occupations. As the five season almost ends, you realize how easy it is to talk and spill your personal thoughts and feelings to others. Never feel shy. Write this thought on your journal pronto, Felicia!

9. The daily thought of season five: this new cameraman is weird and he makes me feel uneasy.

As scary as that sounds, you might have feel anxious around the newcomer" weirdo." But let me tell you one thing, Take it easy and scroll through the lens to another moment of your life. My tip for you: always have a smile on your face.

10. Wait, did the last season, aka season six, finally end?

It definitely ended. Your TV show "life" is a hit and everything seems to be going on the right path.

...until you finally realize the good days are over.

You seem to question whether it is finally time to move past the young adulthood years. To all you lovely ladies out there, what do you guys think?

It sounds like a good idea to move past the stage of young adulthood. Even if the thought of living life as an adult can sound scary, taking control of your thoughts can help in controlling fears.

For example, what would you think if you see yellow clouds peeking out from the dark grey sky at night? You would relate it to some kind of bad omen. The omen might anticipate that the end is near and that you will die.

Time for a reality check... the reality is very far from that. Chances are you will survive and live through the journey with some type of positivity.

P.S: Learn to take life seriously. I can't stress that enough.