6 Things You Miss About Connecticut

6 Things You Miss About Connecticut

You mean pizza isn't good everywhere?

37
6 Things You Miss About Connecticut

There is no place like home . . . here are 6 things all people from Connecticut miss.

1. New Haven Pizza.

You will never find thin crust pizza as good as Pepe's.

2. Stew Leonard's

You have to experience Stew's for yourself to know how special it is to CT natives. No where else can you get that many free samples and have a cow sing to you when you're trying to pick your groceries. Oh... and the ice cream is amazing.

3. Sports Rivalries

The New York/Boston rivalry is one of the most cherished rivalries in sports history. It's SO boring when your new city only cheers for ONE team!

4. Private Schools aren't this big everywhere

What do you mean you didn't wear a uniform to school everyday? You never survived a winter in a short plaid skirt and knee socks?It builds character.

5. You will never live in such a central area again

if you really tried to, you could probably visit The Hamptons, New York City, Boston and Rhode Island all in one day. The accessibility to these popular cities is something a lot of Connecticut residents take for granted but would never want to sacrifice.

6. Fall will never be the same

Sadly, nothing compares to Connecticut's autumn. Apple picking is a right of passage before the holiday season. The leaves just aren't as pretty anywhere else.