5 Things That Are Wrong With Society

5 Things That Are Wrong With Society

Do not go against society!!!! It is a bad thing!!!

183
5 Things That Are Wrong With Society
Unsplash

There are many things that go right in this world. There are many things that go wrong in this world. The one thing that drives things in the right or wrong direction is FREAKING SOCIETY!!!

Society are what drives people to do either the right or wrong thing. But the thing is, no one really knows the right or wrong thing to do. And that is why people look to society for an answer.

And that's a bad thing to do!!!!

Here are ten reasons things are wrong with society, that irks me every time I hear it or see it through my eyes!!!!

1. I hate it when African Americans use the N Word through conversations with their friends and condemn white people for it at the same time

Yes us as African Americans like to use the N word constantly. I ,as an African American, do not use the word; but I have constituents who choose to use it extensively. They think it sounds cool to use this word, when they want to call their fellow black counterpart childish or to show respect I guess.

But we as African Americans are hypocrites because we are the pot. And we are calling the kettle black.

We as African Americans would not dare let a white Caucasian male or female use the N word in private conversation, let alone public. And rightfully so. We would ridicule, scold and defame those people. So why would we use the same word that has held us back for generations as a mere compliment to our friend? It is mind boggling. We are our own problem.

But it is probably a problem that we cannot solve. That remains to be seen.

2. Women who call other Women B******, but condemns everybody else who calls them that.

This goes under the same category as the N word. Let's be honest, some women may deserve to be called that, based on their attitude. Some men deserve to be called that too. But it is mostly women who call other women b******. Some women will be like, "B**** you look good, or "What's up b******!!"

But if a man says that in a public place, ALL HELL will break loose. I can understand that it can be a demeaning, cutthroat word, but it seems it is not that harmful, since you all use it loosely. But I digress.

Stupid society creates the narrative for this word.

3. Black People who condemn other black people for not being like them.

Suddenly, it is a crime to not be like your fellow black counterparts. If you decide to fancy yourself by wearing a sweater vest with a bowtie, put on khakis and loafers, and have an intelligent conversation with white people, people from the black community will think you are "selling out."

"You are trying to be white" as they would like to call it. Well I am NOT sorry, if my sophistication and taste for good clothing offends your so called BLACKNESS!!

4. When telling your true feelings/true intentions makes you look weird

Back in the good old days, where things were much simpler you could tell a girl/guy how you really felt about them and it would not get weird. There was no such thing as, "WTF, you came on too strong, you are such a jerk, or let's go with the flow."

Nowadays we are driven by a new social construct where you cannot put any labels on your relationship. Honestly, men and women are afraid of commitment. We like to call it, "talking" or "chilling." We choose to lessen the blow of our feelings becoming strong by suppressing it with indirect texts, run of the mill conversation and a hookup culture.

Not to say there is nothing wrong with a hookup culture, but you have to be suave or finesses the situation to get what you want. And that is not how I do things. I am a very straightforward, blunt individual who likes to tell people how I feel about them. That is second nature to me.

But you get frowned upon for showing your true feelings and true intentions. You may get called a creep, weird or you are doing it in a wrong way, that is not socially acceptable. And that is just disappointing.

5. When their right way is the only way

Everyone has their opinion of what the right way is, in terms of going through life. Everyone thinks they know the way to get to success. But some people fail to learn, it is not that simple. It is not concrete. It is so abstract, that it becomes that you can barely see the way.

But everyone seems to be an expert as to how to successfully get this girl or to get the job promotion, or to just to enjoy life. But the answer comes from within. It is like I am in influx sometimes. I will be given advice from one person, different advice from another person, and so on and so forth.

People need to understand that, your way is not my way. Your advice and guidance will not make me successful. It is up to my wisdom and own merit that I become triumphant.

Walking a fine line does not work for everybody. Saying and doing the right things will not get your foot in the door. You have to be innovative and courageous to be different. Because there are going numerous people that want to tell you to play the same game as everyone else.

They do not want a person who falls out of line to get what they want.

You can't be sucked in to do the things, they want you to do. You have to find your own niche.

Their right way is not the only way. There are many ways to get to the top, but they will never tell you. Because it goes against their belief/moral system. It will make people feel uncomfortable. But F*** THEM!!!!

In order to get comfortable, you're going to have to get uncomfortable.

They do not want you to be you. But you got to be you. You can't be them. You can't do it their way. You have to do it your OWN way!!!! It is what makes you, YOU!!!!