10 Things Toddlers Taught Me

If You Learn Anything From Toddlers, Let It Be These 10 Things

Ask permission later.

1071
Lupita Morales

Toddlers are absolutely reckless but their chaos has taught me some valuable things. My family is big to say the least. I may be an only child but I'm surrounded by cousins I consider siblings and their kids have such a special place in my heart. Even before they could speak, they taught me some of the most valuable things. I guess it's true that actions speak louder than words.

1. Laughter is the purest form of happiness.

I don't know about you, but the toddlers in my life are full of laughter. Everything is funny to them, even their own laughter.

2. Live like nobody is watching.

If their favorite song comes out, they dance even if they are walking on the street. They live their lives and they dont care if people dance with them or critique their steps.

3. Sometimes, people need hugs

Toddlers are super adorable and when they run up to you simply to hug you and say your name, that feeling of stress seems to fade, even if its just for a split second

4. You are never too old to play with toys.

We grow up and suddenly forget about toys and playing around, but toys are meant for all ages

5. Tea parties are a must.

Tea parties are absolutely amazing. You get to dress up, paint your nails, and drink some delicious tea, what's not to love.

6. Overcome your fears.

Imagine being a new human in this world with either less or a little more than 1000 days on this planet and figuring things out.

7. A piece of chocolate is good for the soul.

No matter the hourI am not a huge sweets fan but you bet my ass that if a toddler hands me chocolate, I am taking it. Weirdly, they always sense when I need it most

8. Take a break.

Toddlers are super active and constantly moving around, but once they are worn out, they take a break and go to bed.

9. Love others.

Toddlers become pretty close to you if you let them and they are extremely loving

10. Ask permission later.

Toddlers do as they want and when they want. They would rather have a good time now and then get in trouble for having already experienced it