3 Things To Do When Having A Bad Day

3 Things To Do When Having A Bad Day

A list of things to do when you're having one of those days to turn your frown upside down!

13
3 Things To Do When Having A Bad Day

It's almost a week since I've started my sophmore year of college and so far, things have gone exceptionally well, with a few minor bumps in the road. Almost everyone has days when they're feeling down, stressed, or just upset for no specific reason. I know that feeling personally. As the year goes on, most of us are gonna have our share of cloudy days but when you do, here are three ways to make your day ten times better!

1. Music

Music is always a great way to feel better if you're feeling upset! You can either listen to songs that relate to what you're going through or you can listen to songs that just put you in the right mood! Either way, it's a good way to feel better about your day. For me personally, my top ten songs from my cloudy day playlist that I like to listen to to turn my day around include:

-Cool Kids-Echosmith

-Ain't it Fun-Paramore

-Kill em with Kindness-Selena Gomez

-Me,Myself, and I-G Eazy

-Runaway-Galantis

-Wake Me Up-Avicii

-Brave-Sara Bareilles

-Sparks Fly-Taylor Swift

-Roar-Katy Perry

-Electric Love-Borns

2.Movies and Television

Another great way to improve your day is by watching a movie or tv show that will really lift your spirits! Laughter can be the best medicine for a bad day and you can possibly see people and situations that pertain to your life at the moment too. Here are some of my top ten suggestions for great movies and shows that help me have a better day:

-Modern Family

-Parks and Recreation

-The Big Bang Theory

-Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt

-It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia

-Mean Girls

-Pitch Perfect

-The Perks of Being a Wallflower

-Zootopia

-Big Hero 6

3. Hang with a Friend

Last way to feel better, not definitely not the least, is simply talking to a friend. What better way to feel better than to be with someone you are comfortable with to talk about what you're going through or even do something that will take your mind off the negativity you're feeling? I have found this method to be one of the best methods to feeling better on a bad day. To all my friends who have been there for me in my time of need and in my cloudy days, I am very thankful to have you all in my life.

One thing to keep in mind too, if you are experiencing a bad day because you're frustrated, stressed, or upset at something, just remember that there are also many great days to come. I know that may not mean much but I personally believe it because I have had many better days after I have gone through my bad days which makes me appreciate the good days much more! Enjoy your life now before it gets even busier or harder in the future! Afterall, we're only young and in college once!