10 Fun Weekend Ideas that Won't Kill your Bank Account

What to do when you're broke and bored on the weekends this summer.

64
pexels.com

We all love having a good time over the weekend but it seems like we are all spending more money on things these days. What ever happened to just hanging out with your friends and not opening up your wallet every single time? Here are a few things that you can enjoy with the ones your close to without having to drain that grocery money!

1. Go to the park

Take a walk around your local park with friends or your pupper or even have a picnic. Just get out there and enjoy that good ol' vitamin D!

2. Explore your town

Instead of staying inside all day, explore your town and maybe even find a cool new spot to hang out. The world is your oyster!

3. Have a photo shoot

Up your Instagram game and have a photo shoot around town or maybe in one of the places you explored when you did #2!

4. Bake!

Baking always helps me de-stress,so maybe it can help you too. As an added bonus, you get to eat some sweet ass treats and the end of it!

5. Movie Night

Grab your besties and binge a bunch of movies, but don't forget to go to the Dollar Tree and get those snacks!

6. Have Ice Cream by the Lake

Or any snack really, just have a chill night at the lake.

7. Go Thrift Shopping

You might find some hidden treasures...or you might find nothing, but that's the fun of thrift shopping.

8. S'mores by the campfire

Nothing says summertime like making s'mores by the fire.

9. Karaoke night

Belt it out sis!!

10. Have a self care day!

It's all about you! Treat yo' self and recharge your batteries!

If you want to find out more fun things to do on the weekend this summer you can check out this video!

15 fun/cheap things to do this weekend! www.youtube.com