Things to do in Orlando (that you didn't know of)

The city is home to Disney World and Busch Gardens, but visitors should also plan for a bit of time exploring the local art, culture, and cuisine.

9

Orlando is a vibrant city, full of attractions for travelers looking for an exciting weekend getaway.

Orlando has a wide variety of art galleries in the downtown arts district. Art lovers will spot local and regional artists displaying their work. This is a great place to spend an afternoon, especially if it's raining or if you're looking for something fun to do. Here are some of the best things to do in Orlando

Orlando Theme Parks

Orlando is home to a number of theme parks and attractions, which are a huge draw for families looking for day- or weekend-long getaways.

While the most popular attraction in Orlando is Disney World, there are plenty of other theme parks and attractions to explore.

Universal Studios Florida and Islands of Adventure offer two different theme parks packed with rides, shows, and unique thrill rides not found anywhere else in the world.

The most popular Orlando location for visitors is Disney World, with over fifty different resorts offering unique attractions and experiences. The most popular theme park is Walt Disney World, a huge tourist draw, drawing over 19 million visitors each year. The Disney parks are primarily for family entertainment, with a few adult-themed attractions thrown in. Disney has gained international attention for its extensive animation and entertainment library passed down from generation to generation.

Orlando Hotels & Resorts

Orlando is a popular destination for visitors, especially since its home to the most visited theme park in the world. The city has a wide range of hotels and resorts that can accommodate any visit.

Visitors can choose from luxury hotels to budget-friendly lodgings and everything in between. The hotels in Orlando offer amenities like swimming pools, hot tubs, on-site restaurants, meeting spaces, and much more. Some resorts are family-friendly, while others keep the fun to a minimum.

There is a wide variety of accommodations to choose from in Orlando. During the past two years, larger hospitality chains have done everything to keep people interested in travel, including investing in their property's wellness, like these of Orlando resorts by Westgate.

Local Food & Drink

Orlando is known for its eclectic cuisine, and food lovers will be happy to know that Orlando has plenty of unique restaurants and eateries to choose from. Visitors looking for a good food adventure can try something from every type of cuisine in this diverse city. If a quick bite or meal is needed, visitors can grab a hot lunch at any one of the numerous fast-food restaurants in the area.

Visitors looking for a more gourmet meal can try some of Orlando's restaurants featuring authentic Asian and Latin American cuisine.

The cuisine around Orlando is as diverse as the visitors it attracts, with different cultures and cuisines represented throughout the area. If a visit is planned to any of the city's theme parks, visitors can pack a bag, stop by the store, and pick up food to take on their trip.

Live Music & Entertainment

The music scene in Orlando is lively, and there are plenty of places to enjoy live music around the city. The Orlando area has some of the best locations to see live entertainment with local artists performing in venues throughout downtown. Visitors can enjoy intimate performances from local artists or take in a show at one of the area's larger venues.

There are also plenty of places to enjoy relaxing drinks with friends or hang out and listen to some great music in the city's hottest bars. The nightlife scene is always lively around Orlando, especially with all the tourists looking for a place to have some fun after visiting one of the many theme parks.

Outdoor Adventures

This is a great place to spend a weekend with family or friends. Several nearby destinations are popular to visit for the whole family. Some of the most popular include Universal Studios, where visitors can ride a roller coaster and see the new Harry Potter attraction, and Busch Gardens.

Visitors can ride their favorite roller coasters and ride their first water roller coaster. Orlando has many parks for kids and families looking to have some fun together during this busy time of year. Children and adults can enjoy chairlift rides, go rafting or tubing on the water, fish at one of the many parks, play mini-putt golf, or sit on a bench to watch the city go by.

Conclusion

This is the story of Orlando and the life of this popular city. It's a fun place to visit any time of the year and if you've never been, now is a great time to see for yourself what all the excitement is about. Orlando is a huge tourist draw, and it receives thousands of visitors daily.

It's a city with something for everyone, from amusement parks to upscale nightlife, with plenty in between. What makes this city so unique is the combination of events going on at any given time and the ability for visitors to enjoy everything Orlando has to offer.