Things To Do If You're Alone On Valentine's Day

You don't need no man to make you feel good

113

Valentine's Day is here again and you're probably feeling either excited because you have plans or people to spend it with, or you're feeling lonely and pathetic because it seems like everyone has a date except for you.

But being alone on Valentine's Day doesn't have to be a bad thing. So here are some things that you can do all by yourself this Hallmark Holiday:

Buy yourself some fake flowers, because at least you can get what you like and they'll last longer than a few days.

Get some of your favorite chocolate or snacks and have at them. No one's watching so it's not like it happened anyway, right?

Take a leisurely stroll down the clearance aisle in your local stores and see what goodies you can get on sale.

Order some food from your favorite place to be delivered to you or go pick it up and treat yourself to a tasty meal.

Visit your local animal shelter because puppies and kittens can feel lonely too.

Go to the mall and window-shop (just don't actually spend money you don't have on more clothes you don't need).

Binge watch all of your favorite movies or shows because you deserve to take some time to relax.

Pour yourself a drink (only use alcohol if you're of age, of course) and use that bath bomb you've been saving.

Reorganize your closet, dresser, or even your whole room because, even though it might not be fun while you're doing it, it always feel so refreshing once it's done.

Read that book you've set aside for later.

Get ahead on your homework or actual work. I mean, if you're bored then you're bored and it can't hurt.

Call your mom. Because she loves you and misses you and might be feeling lonely herself.

If all else fails, you can always dress in all black and head over to the fancy restaurant in town where you can stand outside the front doors with your picket sign and protest this horrible day that was created just to make people feel bad about themselves.

Good luck out there and stay strong. And remember: you don't need no man to make you feel good.