Things To Do For The Rest Of The summer

Things To Do For The Rest Of The summer

Simple ideas for things to for the rest of the summer.

31
Things To Do For The Rest Of The summer

It's now July 28th and I can't believe that summers already flying by. There's still the whole month of August, but then as September starts rolling around everyone will need to go back to school. Even though there's not many more weeks of summer, here are some ideas that you, your friends, or your family can do that can make your summer enjoyable to the end.

Go to the beach-

This might be the most popular thing to do for the summer. Whether it's your local beach or your on vacation somewhere. the beach is great for anyone to be at.

Go to a summer concert in your area-

I haven't myself gotten a chance to go see a concert yet this summer but I really want to go to one. In Connecticut, there are many good concert venues like the Xfinity theatre in Hartford, the Oakdale theatre in Wallingford, and the Bushnell Center for the performing arts in Hartford is another place that's good. If your not from Connecticut, there are plenty of other good concert venues that are not in Connecticut. MetLife Stadium in East Rutherford New Jersey and Gillette Stadium in Foxborough Massachusetts are big time venues for a lot of the big time performers. My family was really considering of getting tickets for Paul McCartney at Fenway Park couple weeks ago but we never went.

Go see a movie-

If it's a really bad rainy day or you just need to get out of the sun during the day, going to see a movie is a good thing to do. Even though I didn't really have no desire to go see "Finding Dory", I went to go see it anyway and I was surprisingly shocked of how good it was. In my opinion I thought it was better than "Finding Nemo". Some other movies that are out now are "Star Trek Beyond", "Ice Age Collision Course", "Ghostbusters", "Central Intelligence" (which I heard is very good), "Secret Life of Pets", and many more.

Go to the gym-

In order to stay fit before going back to school, going to the gym is the place to be. I haven't really gone much this summer which in my mind isn't a good thing but I hope to change that soon.

Get some ice cream-

While it's still summer and the weather still seems to be pretty hot, a treat that can definitely cool you down is some ice cream. Either go out with some friends or with your family to your local ice cream parlor after a day at the beach and have some ice cream. I would have to say my two favorite kinds of ice cream are mint chocolate chip and chocolate peanut butter cup.

Go on a road trip-

This might be one of my favorite things to do over the summer. I'm a big fan of traveling all over so going on a simple road trip might be something to keep in mind for you all. My dad a business meeting last week in Bermuda and he took my mom and sister to Bermuda. My brother and I stayed back to be with our grandparents for couple days and we also stayed with our cousins from the cape (who we don't see very often as well). My brother and I had a very good trip and my parents and sister had a good trip as well. So it all worked out. Take a road trip to a major city like New York, Boston or Chicago. Maybe go explore the area in Washington DC with the White House and the Capital there.

Go to an amusement park-

Make a full day on maybe a holiday or just a weekend day at an amusement park. Even if your not a big thrill ride person it doesn't mean that you can't go on anything. They have rides from people who might not like heights, to people who want to take a challenge and go on the biggest ride at the park. No matter what kids of all ages can enjoy at least something at an amusement park. So take maybe an hour trip to your closest Six Flags or where I live Lake Compound and make a full day out of it.

Go to a sporting event-

Going to a sporting event is always enjoyable. No matter if it's a baseball game or to all football fans, training camp just started so that might be something to go watch as well. I've been to many baseball games this summer and to watch it is a lot of fun.

In conclusion, there are so many things to do during the summer. I only mentioned a few things to do but you definitely can find many other things online that you might enjoy. In my mind since summer flies by so fast, make sure to make the most of it because sooner than later it'll be the season of fall.