Stop Telling Yourself These 11 Things So You Can Finally Live Your Best Life

5. "What if..."

343

Being a full-time student and working two jobs, I find myself getting down a lot. I'm super busy and stressed, finding myself feeling not good enough. But, it's time to get over that and start uplifting instead of dragging myself down.

1. "I'm not good enough..."

Instagram

If anybody is capable, it's you. You are more than enough.

2. "I'll never get there..."

Instagram

The cliche is real, good things take time. If you give up every time you feel like you won't get somewhere, you'll never get anywhere.

3. "I'm not smart enough..."

Instagram

Did you not earn your own GPA? Did you not figure out a way to pay for the school you chose? Did you not try your best? You are smart enough. Don't freak yourself out.

4. "Sorry..."

Instagram

Don't ever make yourself insignificant. You deserve to speak, feel, and think. Instead of saying sorry, start thanking whomever for what you feel like apologizing about.

5. "What if..."

Instagram

Stop that thought right there. There's no time to worry about tomorrow today.

6. "I can't do this."

Facebook

You probably think you're always right but you are definitely wrong about this. You can do anything, absolutely anything.

7. "There's no way..."

Facebook

If you want it, there's always a way. Try a backdoor, a window, walk behind someone else. Look at your problems from different angles. There's a way.

8. "I'll never be the best..."

Instagram

If you're like me, you want to be the best. Wanting to be the best comes with this incredible weight on your shoulders, but you can carry it. You can get there. It takes time and won't happen over night. Be patient, and be on top of your game, and you'll have everything you ever wanted and more.

9. "This is taking too long..."

Instagram

You are on your own path and that takes time. Someone may be successful for five years at 21 years old, or someone may be successful for over 30 years starting at 40+ years old. You can't rush perfect timing.

10. "I regret..."

Instagram

If you have regrets, live your life in a way that will keep you from ever regretting anything again. Don't dwell on it either, move on and make up for it.

11. "It's too late..."

Instagram

Better late than never, right? Even if you're late to class, go. Even if you're late to a meeting, go. Don't tell you there's not enough time to make it better.