9 Things We Hope To See In 'AHS: 1984'

9 Things We Hope To See In 'AHS: 1984'

Evan Peters cameo. PLEASE.

21
https://www.instagram.com/p/B1wrFHWlXM3/
YouTube

It's that time of year again: time for another spooky season of "American Horror Story."

The new season, 1984, premieres very soon, and the more I thought about it, the more I hoped to see these 9 things this season.

1. An Evan Peters cameo

This is the first season since the beginning that Evan Peters has not been one of the main characters. He decided to take a break this season, but he can still make a small appearance, right?

2. A connection to previous seasons

I haven't been able to watch season 8 yet, but that was the first season that seriously connected a few of the universes between seasons. For the others, there have been plenty of fan theories about how each one is connected so hopefully season 9 follows those steps.

3. A devilish performance from Emma Roberts

In previous seasons, Roberts has had an evil side to her characters, and she always played them so well. Her character description this season is "a wide-eyed ingenue whose new friends coerce her into spending a hellish summer at Camp Redwood," so I'm hoping for a twist when it comes to this character.

4. A crazy Billie Lourd character

Billie Lourd made a great addition to the cast a few seasons ago so I'm really hoping she's able to continue doing so well with this show.

5. Sarah Paulson

Another one that's been here since the beginning that chose not to play such a huge role this season, I really hope with Paulson makes an appearance because she's so well at playing these complicated characters.

6. A good horror movie feel

1980s horror movies are so unbelievably cheesey, so I'm really hoping that this season will have that 1980s feel with great quality.

7. A GREAT intro

The intros for each season are easily one of my favorite parts. Since each season is wildly different, I always look forward to seeing what they do with the new theme each time.

8. A look into the killer's life

Freak Show and Coven both featured killers in their seasons, and eventually, they explained the reasons behind the murders. Twisty and the Axe Man's stories really caught my attention and I'm hoping they can do something interesting with this season's killer's life as well.

9. A not-too-complicated story line

Some seasons, more specifically Roanoke, became a little too confusing as it went on. Granted, all of the seasons are a tangled web of random information until the end, but Roanoke just didn't seem like it ever resolved everything. Hopefully season 9 won't get too messy.