We all like to binge watch Netflix. Some of us do it out of procrastination, others for a break. (I’m the procrastinator.) A show I highly recommend binge watching, if you haven’t already, is "New Girl." It’s hilarious. The characters are quirky, but lovable. You should give it a try.With that being said, here are a few things I’ve learned from watching "New Girl."
1. How to get out of an uncomfortable situation.
2. Being a good prankster is a hard feat.
4. Long distance relationships are hard.
5. Good friends are there for you no matter what.
6. Not everyone is a good dancer.
7. People say the weirdest things and that's OK.
8. Love is hard.
9. Get excited about the little things.
10. Moving away is difficult.
11. When in doubt, sing it out.
12. Aim high in life.