Mom Friend Essentials

17 Items You ALWAYS Have On Your Body If You're The Mom Of Your College Friend Group

Does anyone need anything?

7336

There is always a "Mom" of a friend group and if you don't know who it is, it's probably you.

I never thought I was the "Mom" friend until I moved to London. Maybe it's being in a new city or wanting to be prepared for anything, or maybe it's my true self coming out.

A bag that can fit everything 

I've recently discovered the holy grail of bags, aka Longchamp bags. The large size is big enough to fit anything you need, but not too big where it's consuming you. Also, it NEVER feels heavy, seriously. That's coming from a girl who will throw anything and everything in her bag.

An extra layer 

Be it a sweater, jacket, or a darn coat, you'll probably have one. ,

Chapstick 

Nobody wants to be walking around with dry lips.

Lipstick 

You might as well give your lips some color now that you've moisturized them with chapstick.

Lotion

Imagine going along your day and noticing your hands are dry but you don't have lotion.

Eye drops 

Contacts can be unpredictable, how could you not carry eyedrops (you probably carry the one that can be used with and without contacts because you're that prepared)

Gum 

Gotta stay minty fresh.

Antiseptic Cream 

Two words: life.saving.

But seriously, imagine you get a cut, scrape, a blister, burn, a sore cuticle, it will seriously just solve all of your problems.

Hydroflask 

Not only do you stay hydrated, but you make sure everyone else stays hydrated with refreshing ice cold water.

Hair accessories (yes plural) 

A scrunchie? Bobby pin? Lobster clip? Headband? Scarf pony? Beanie? You name it, I got it. Unpredictable weather has nothing on me.

Travel size perfume 

For when you go from day to night or wanna freshen up throughout your never ending day.

Tissues 

Suddenly started crying? Need to blow your nose? You're ready for anything.

An extra pair of shoes 

Yes, I am serious about this. If you're out all day but don't have time to go back home to change your shoes, you will understand. But seriously, my favorite thing about this bag is that it can literally hold an extra pair of shoes!!!

Hand Sanitizer 

Do you know how gross London is?

A snack 

Before you know it, it's the middle of the afternoon and you haven't had something to eat since 7am. Go on and pack yourself a granola bar.

Deodorant 

After all that walking you're going to want to freshen up.

An umbrella 

I'm not talking about a huge umbrella but a little one that can be tied up. This way, you're always ready for unpredictable rain.

There you have it, folks, pretty much everything you could need for any day of the week. Nothing will separate my Mary Poppins bag from me.