Things You Heard at the Super Bowl Party

26

“I only watch this for the commercials.”

“Did the Patriots really cheat?“

“I guess it’s hard for Brady to throw balls that are fully inflated.”

“Hey both teams scored a touchdown, how’s that feel Broncos fans?”

“VULTURE! Everyone drink.”

“At what point is it socially acceptable to switch over to the Puppy Bowl?”

“Why is Kim Kardashian doing a T-Mobile commercial.”

“This is just a commercial where Kim brags about how good her life is.”

“YES!!! IN YOUR FACE (name of person cheering for the other team).”

“I can’t wait for the halftime show.”

“Why has it been the last 30 seconds of the half for the past five minutes?”

“Finally, half time.”

“Seat check”

“Why is Katy Perry on top of a huge mechanical lion?”

“Oh right because the song is roar.”

“But then why does her dress make it look like she’s on fire?”

"That dress is far too conservative."

“What are those guys dressed as?”

“Chess pieces, that doesn’t even make sense.”

“Ok now they’re on a beach and Katy looks like a beach ball, cool.”

“What are those dancing sharks doing?”

“Scratch that, what is the shark on the left doing?”

“These sharks are the best part of the game.”

“Woah now Katy is flying.”

“What would happen if she fell off from there?”

“These dancing guys on the ground are really choreographed, reminds me of the 2008 Olympics.”

“Halftime is over, back to studying.”

“Maybe if I just watch the third quarter I can still get to studying before it gets late.”

“I hope the Seahawks win so we can watch Richard Sherman say something outrageous after.”

“Did you guys hear that the clueless shark was actually Snoop Dogg?”

“Forget it, I’ll watch the end of the game then study.”

“The puppy in the Budweiser commercial is sooo cute.”

“I swear if I have to see Kim Kardashian talk about saving your data because of how great her life is one more time, I’m going to lose it.”

“Fight, FIGHT!”

“Best ending to a Super Bowl ever!”

“I guess Seattle just decided, screw it we lost.”

“Best ending ever.”

“Snoop Dogg was the real MVP.”