10 Things He Texts You When He Likes You

10 Signs The Guy You're Texting During Sylly Week Will Be Your Boyfriend By Finals Week

Trust me hunny, if he is actually interested, you can tell.

9
https://www.pexels.com/photo/man-holding-baby-s-breath-flower-in-front-of-woman-standing-near-marble-wall-935789/

We've all had that guy in our message thread that we have a crush on but can't tell if he does too. It's a little nerve wrecking because us girls don't want to say to much and make him flee. It's a give and take kind of game that can be fun or stressful. When texting a guy, it's always a gamble.

Here are 10 signs that will tell you if he actually likes you:

1. He texts YOU first 

This is super, super telling. If he really likes you, he will want to initiate conversation. Plus, this means he is thinking about you.

2. He sends long, thought out messages 

Typically, guys aren't the biggest texters. They usually send short and to the point messages, but if he is sending you long and carefully constructed texts, you are heading in the right direction.

3. He texts you when he wakes up 

Everybody knows this is of extreme importance. There are so many things a guy thinks about when he first wakes up so if you receive that message it means you were one of the first things that came to his mind.

4. When you don't text back right away he asks what you were doing 

The longer you take, he either wont think anything of it or he will think nonstop why you're not responding. So, If he asks what you were doing you know he's interested.

5. He makes it a point to text throughout the day 

Guys typically hate texting and don't do it often. So if he texts you all day long you are important in his daily life.

6. Compliments, compliments, compliments 

Compliments tell it all! If he constantly is genuinely complimenting you he is 100% interested.

7. He is always asking you questions about yourself 

If he does this he wants to get to know you better, which is a very good sign.

8. He tries to make you laugh

Making a significant other laugh is normally incredibly important. So if he is always trying to make you laugh and it's successful, you are on the right track.

9. He lets you know what y'all would be doing if he was with you 

This means he is thinking and fantasizing about you and imagining what it would be like to be with you—the best sign you could receive.

10. He texts you when he is drunk 

Listen up girls, if he is texting you and he is blackout drunk then this is tell tale sign. Guys can rarely even remember their name when they are drunk let alone text. So, if this happens you are definitely on his mind.

There are always signs to let you know if a guy really likes you. Here are just a couple to give a little insider, but if he does these then girl you've got nothing to worry about. Go get him, girl.