15 Things Guys Do That Drive Girls Crazy

"Hey girl, you up?" *Gag*

436
Ryan Rothkopf

I’m no expert but I know that these are things that would annoy any girlfriend/girl you are “talking to”/girl you hang out with, etc. I asked friends and roommates for their opinions too so this is not just my personal preferences.

Guys, this is literally a list of what not to do to basically any girl unless she says otherwise, which she won’t. And don’t go thinking that you’re the exception to these things and that she will think that it’s endearing when you do it, because you’re not and she won’t.

Read and learn and DO NOT MIMIC.

1. Not understanding how to define a relationship.

2. With that, assuming she is your girlfriend without actually asking her

3. Responding constantly with, “Sure”

Sure does not mean yes…

4. Assuming that sure means yes.

5. Not responding for an entire day when we know you are on your phone.

6. Texting us first and then not responding for hours.

7. Telling us to “calm down” or “chill out” or any other variation of that when you know we are mad.

8. Asking us to hang out and then not wanting to do ANYthing.

9. Asking us to hang out and then looking at your phone the whole time.

10. Smelling bad.

Shouldn’t even have to tell you, it is a deal breaker.

11. Being “overprotective.” It’s not cute, it’s called being an a**hole.

12. When you wear a different t-shirt and sweats Every. Single. Day.

13. Not planning anything, ever. We don’t always want to come up with the ideas.

14. Ignoring or tuning us out. We can tell when you do that, morons.

15. Refusing to admit when you’re wrong/not admitting that we are always right. I don’t think this one is too much to ask?