Ladies, I know you'll feel me on a lot of these habits of ours. And guys... well you might be surprised.
Here are some things every girl does, even if we can't admit it.
1. When we say "on my way," we most likely still have one un-mascaraed eye.
Saying "I'll be ready in like 5 minutes!" when you know damn well you'll need much longer than that.
2. When we say "I don't care"-...90% of the time- we care.
Whether it's your man liking other girl's bikini pics or your friend borrowing your brand new top- we care.
3. We wash our bras a lot less often than we should.
They're delicate and need to be hand washed but who really has the time for that?
4. ...same with jeans
I don't have much of an excuse for this one, that's pretty gross... but we ALL do it!
5. We use the FURTHEST bathroom possible for #2.
I mean let's be ladies, am I right?
6. We only apply self tanner to the visible areas.
Good self tanner is not cheap... and why would my legs need to be tanned if I'm wearing pants?
7. ...same with shaving.
Braidable armpit hair? Long sleeve shirt type of day.
8. We use our "time of the month" as the biggest complaint AND the biggest excuse.
Really want to get out of going somewhere? "My cramps are KILLING me!"
An internal battle with yourself on why you can skip the gym: "But isn't your period just making you feel SO tired?"
9. We find odd satisfaction in picking our faces.
We can spend countless time in the mirror popping pimples or peeling off that post-sunburn and love every second of it.
10. We apply fresh makeup over yesterday's makeup.
It'll look fine with just a fresh coat of concealer, won't it?
As much as we don't want to admit, I think the majority of girls are guilty of these things. But hey- at least you know you're not alone.