There Is Peace In Chaos

There Is Peace In Chaos

Life can be difficult and stressful, but peace can still be found even during hard times.

48
https://unsplash.com/photos/cdLAm_cooqw
Josh Hild

Life is hard.

There are so many aspects to life that are unknown and that can seem intimidating. Not knowing all of the answers to everything can be hard to deal with and can generate a lot of stress. Not knowing how something is going to work out can also make a person feel anxious and uneasy. It is easy to let the fear of the unknown into your mind and have it take over and control you. Sometimes it is a lot harder to actually reason with yourself and tell yourself everything will work out the way it should. This is harder to do because it is the right thing to do. The more you can become at peace instead of letting fear dominate your mind, the better off you will be.

When life becomes hectic stress usually comes along with it. I know when I am really busy and feeling overwhelmed I often stress myself out wondering how I will get done everything I want to accomplish. It is easy to become hard on yourself when there is a lot of unknown or you are dealing with a jammed schedule. However, no matter how busy you are or what you are feeling anxious about, you still deserve peace. You have to be willing to find peace in the unknown chaos that is life. Letting fear and stress take over will only make you feel worse about whatever is going on. If you can somehow still find peace even in the hardest, darkest times, you will save yourself a lot of stress on your mind and body. But, you might be thinking, finding peace is hard. How can I feel at peace when there is so much I do not know or cannot control? Those are valid points but if you become a nervous wreck over everything you did not know, you would be a mess all of the time. Working yourself up over things out of your control just isn't worth it. It runs you down and uses all of your energy. You have to be willing to still be at peace even when everything seems uncertain. You have to be willing to trust that everything will work out the way it should.

The saying "Faith over Fear" is a good mantra for finding peace even in stressful situations. You cannot control some things that happen to you but you can control how you handle it. You have to be willing to put things into perspective, reason with yourself and sometimes completely rely on faith to get through things. Everyone will find peace differently and you just have to figure out what works for you. If you can somehow still find peace amongst a sea of uncertainty than you have won and fear has lost.