Zodiac Signs As Disney Movies

Zodiac Signs As Disney Movies

Which classic movie are your stars aligned with?

3799
Zodiac Signs As Disney Movies

Many of the zodiac signs' reputations proceed them, but what if they were Disney movies? How would your sign act and what kind of life would you lead? Read on and see if your favorite Disney classic aligns with your own star constellation.

Aries – "The Emperor's New Groove"

Aries can be a bit of a wild child. This fire sign is enthusiastic, energetic, outgoing, and sometimes a bit naive. Their more negative qualities include being impatient, vain, and egotistical... Just like Kuzco. While they have tons of energy and ambition, sometimes they are lacking in the follow-through. Aries have a youthful bounce-back quality that aids them in overcoming any challenges they are faced with in life, like the emperor himself in "The Emperor's New Groove."

Taurus – Sleeping Beauty

Laid back yet determined, the bull is sometimes mistaken for lazy or antisocial, when really they just want to live a good life and enjoy the its simple pleasures. This earth sign can often be found enjoying nature, just like Aurora. While not overly energetic like Aries, Taurus is a determined type of person who works hard today to make a better tomorrow for themselves. A princess who sleeps through the majority of her own movie is something Taurus can relate to.

Gemini – "Atlantis: The Lost Empire"

Geminis are intense, adventurous, and witty people who are always striving to be better than the rest of us, not unlike the crew in "Atlantis." Geminis are known as the twins because they have a dual personality, which can makes them mysterious and sometimes unstable as well. If you can get past their initial craziness, you'll see that they're always searching for new experiences and tending to live unique lives, like Milo and Kida.

Cancer – "Lilo and Stitch"

Cancers are loyal, loving, sensitive people... most of the time. They can be terrible moody as well. Just like Lilo and Stitch are misunderstood, crabs are compassionate romantics who have a strong desire to be loved and understood for who they really are. They're also extremely nurturing, in the same way Nani takes care of Lilo and Lilo takes care of Stitch. And as a water sign, Cancers feel at home by ocean, just like Lilo... but not quite like Stitch.

Leo – "The Lion King"

I know, I know. It seems too obvious, but that's just because it's true. Leos just can't wait to be king. The zodiac lions, as well as the ones in the movie, love themselves and are charismatic leaders that people (and animals) are simply drawn to. Pride is their biggest weakness. However, a Leo is able to weather life's toughest storms with good humor and style, just like Simba.

Virgo – "Cinderella"

Virgos are caring and friendly people who always keep their heads up, even when things aren't going well. They are creative and selfless, often working in service related careers, not unlike "Cinderella." They are generous and unique people who dream of finding someone they can share their love with and who will love them in return. A regular fairy tale!

Libra – "Aladdin"

The happy-go-lucky Libra is fun-loving, social, and suave. They're out looking for the good life, just like Aladdin. Libras are flexible, friendly, and always down to have a good time. In fact, you've never had a friend like a Libra. But, if you have, you know they often don't know how to say "no." They're gifted talkers and do-ers who just don't always know how to quit when they're ahead, kind of like Aladdin. What they need most in life is to learn balance... Perhaps on a flying carpet.

Scorpio – "Hercules"

Scorpios are nothing if not strong. The things they are most passionate about are power and love, and sometimes they struggle to balance them, a little bit like our friend Hercules. Scorpios are resilient as well, and are known to survive against all odds. They are winners because they're hardworking. But, they're not all muscle. Just like Herc, this water sign is emotional as well. There's a sensitive side to the scorpion.

Sagittarius – "Mulan"

Sagittarius are independent and optimistic adventurers. They aim high and have big goals to make a change in the world. Like, say, saving China, maybe. The archer is also incredibly honest and one of the most caring zodiac signs. They would do anything for the ones they love, just like Mulan does for her father.

Capricorn – "Beauty and the Beast"

Capricorns are smart, loyal, and traditional. The goat is ambitious in his/her professional life, but appreciate a quiet private life. They are old souls, like the Beast, who like appreciate structure, responsibility, and hard work. But, like Belle, they are resilient and patient. A perfect mix of the two, Capricorns like to feel safe and loved while also being admired for their achievements.

Aquarius – "Tarzan"

Aquarius is known for being a trendsetter. This sign is an eccentric and imaginative problem-solver, like Tarzan. And while this air sign is outgoing, they don't like to feel vulnerable, and are a bit cautious and hard to get to know at first. But when you do, you're got a friend for life. Aquarians also have strong humanitarian values and are extremely devoted to helping other people - or gorillas.

Pisces – "The Little Mermaid"

Pisces is the biggest dreamer of all the zodiac signs, just like Ariel. This water sign is also sensitive, understanding, and will do anything to turn their dreams into reality. Also like Ariel, the fish often find themselves torn between two pathways in life, and are all too familiar with both miracles and disillusionment.