The XX Marks The Spot

With the recent release of the Coachella lineup, we see festivals around the country announcing their lineups.

The most common act at festivals around the United States? The XX. With their latest album "I See You" coming out on Friday, January 13th, they take an almost headlining (if not headlining spot) at most festivals in 2017. They will be seen at Coachella both weekends, Shaky Knees in Atlanta, and Bonnaroo in Manchester, Tennessee.

While most festivals snagged The XX, some got some rarities. Coachella scooped up Kendrick Lamar and Beyonce, while Bonnaroo took U2 and The Weeknd.

With the release of many new albums coming out this year and the continuation of tours for many artists, festival season is looking promising, if not having delivered for most people already.

And it's all just getting started! Lollapalooza in Chicago hasn't released their lineup yet, as their festival is in August of 2017 and neither has Austin City Limits, which is in October of 2017. We will see what the latter half of 2017 will bring for the festival scene, but as of now, it's shining fairly bright for those lucky enough to go.