The Utility of White Strips Used in Dental Care

115

White strips have become quite popular in recent times. Considered as a revolutionary dental product, these strips are effective in removing stains from teeth, and after their usage, you will notice that your teeth appear whiter. In the beginning, these strips were a time-consuming process, but with the introduction of technology, these strips became more sophisticated that could be easily used. If you want a dazzling smile, you might be interested in the easy-use teeth whitening strips, easily available at BonAyu. The affordable teeth whitening strips promise dental surgery results and will not burn your pockets.

How do teeth staining occur?

Your teeth can have intrinsic as well as extrinsic stains. Teeth stains occur when food and drinks that contain tannin come in contact with the teeth. Such food includes hot beverages like coffee or tea and cold drinks like cola. Even the consumption of alcoholic beverages like beer or red wine can result in teeth staining. Smoking cigarettes too result in tooth staining. Certain medications or illnesses can cause this type of staining. Other factors that can cause staining are age, tooth infection, and more. The children's toothpaste that contains excessive fluorine can also result in tooth staining. You will find many products available in the market that are effective in removing stains from teeth, thus helping you get back your dazzling smile. One of the best and most affordable options is the whitening strips.

Factors to consider while buying white strips:

When shopping for whitening strips, people must consider the following-

1. Ingredients:

Try opting for products that contain ingredients that are proven effective which include carbamide and hydrogen peroxide.

2. Dentist approval:

Pick products that have got approval from the dental organization. Moreover, always consult your dentist before planning to use whitening strips, bringing your smile back to where you want it.

3. Customer reviews:

Check what other people are saying about the product after using it. Make a comparison of before and after photos to get an idea of whether the product actually works or not.

Whitening strips are very safe to use as long as you the instructions on the package carefully. Leave the strip for a recommended period of time (the time duration that is mentioned in the package) only in order to avoid any side effects. Also, avoid the use of chlorine dioxide while using the white strips.

How do white strips work?

First, brush your teeth properly, and then apply the strips directly on the teeth. Remove the strip carefully from its packaging. Leave the strip on teeth for about thirty minutes. Use the strips twice daily for two consecutive weeks and see the results. The confidence that will come with a whiter smile is one of the key benefits of using a whitening strip.

The strips are lined with hydrogen peroxide or another active ingredient that works into the staining like a charm and creates a whiter appearance. These peroxides eliminate the organic molecule responsible for yellowing. Before you start using these strips, check the ingredients of the strips and also abide by the information on the packaging of the product.

White strips bleach off surface stains with hydrogen and carbamide peroxide. Peroxide present in whitening strips penetrates the enamel, which is the outer layer of your tooth, and then enters the deeper dentin layer, where they bleach chromogens and remove stains from deep within the tooth. Always read the instructions before using them.

Advantages:

1. Easily affordable:

The strips are super affordable. It is one of the most cost-effective ways to get a dazzling smile from the comfort of your home. Visiting a dentist will burn a hole in your pocket, as it will incur a significant amount of money.

2. Very effective:

Whitening strips are effective. Considering the cost comparison to whitening gel kits, strips are a great option that produces effective results in no time.

3. Easy to use:

You are only required to read and follow the instructions, and you are ready to use the teeth whitening strips. There are numerous options available in the market for whitening the teeth, but if you look for convenience, whitening strips are a clear winner. Peel the covering off, place the strips on the top of your upper and lower teeth, and leave them for a time period mentioned on the packaging, and once you remove the strips after 30 seconds, you will notice visibly whiter teeth.

4. Readily available:

You can get whitening strips almost everywhere - online, pharmacies, and even supermarkets. Do your research properly before buying your final product.

5. No side effects:

You do not have to worry about any side effects as the teeth whitening strips are very gentle on the gums and teeth. Choose such strips that do not cause sensitivity as there are even options available for people with highly sensitive teeth.

Also Read - WHY THE NEED FOR SENSITIVE TEETH STRIPS?

Some tips for keeping teeth white:

Follow these tips mentioned below to make your whiter and healthier. Whitening strips will work better if you incorporate the following in your lives:

1. Limit consumption of staining food such as coffee and wines as they are notorious for staining teeth. Wash your mouth with water after eating a meal containing strongly colored stuff.

2. When consuming beverages that have the potential to stain, a straw can help avoid the beverage's direct contact with your teeth.

3. Avoid cigarettes as nicotine found in tobacco products can give your teeth a yellowish stain.

4. Limiting your sugar intake will help to keep your teeth white. Harmful bacteria produce acid whenever you eat sugar. The acid breaks will cause tooth decay.

Conclusion:

It is natural that teeth will stain over time. Teeth whitening aims at clearing stains or discolorations through over-the-counter whitening kits. BonAyu offers you a wide variety of options of teeth whitening products, and you can choose the best one that will suit your personal requirement to the fullest. Check out the website to know more about such products that are available at an affordable rate.