The Twelve Days Of Finals

The Twelve Days Of Finals

Your finals problems in Christmas song form.

97
The Twelve Days Of Finals
YouTube

On the first day of finals, my Professor gave to me a grade in the form of a C

On the second day of finals, my Professor gave to me two weeks of studyinganda grade in the form of a C

On the third day of finals, my Professor gave to me three essay prompts, two weeks of studying, and a grade in the form of a C

On the fourth day of finals, my Professor gave to me four exams, three essay prompts, two weeks of studying, and a grade in the form of a C

On the fifth day of finals, my Professor gave to me five hours of sleep, four exams, three essay prompts, two weeks of studying, and a grade in the form of a C

On the sixth day of finals, my Professor gave to me six days a-crying, five hours of sleep, four exams, three essay prompts, two weeks of studying, and a grade in the form of a C

On the seventh day of finals, my Professor gave to me seven meals a-eating, six days a-crying, five hours of sleep, four exams, three essay prompts, two weeks of studying, and a grade in the form of a C

On the eighth day of finals, my Professor gave to me eight Red Bulls a-drinking, seven meals a-eating, six days a-crying, five hours of sleep, four exams, three essay prompts, two weeks of studying, and a grade in the form of a C

On the ninth day of finals, my Professor gave to me nine thoughts of drop-out, eight Red Bulls a-drinking, seven meals a-eating, six days a-crying, five hours of sleep, four exams, three essay prompts, two weeks of studying, and a grade in the form of a C

On the tenth day of finals, my Professor gave to me 10 pizzas a-ordering, nine thoughts of drop-out, eight Red Bulls a-drinking, seven meals a-eating, six days a-crying, five hours of sleep, four exams, three essay prompts, two weeks of studying, and a grade in the form of a C

On the eleventh day of finals, my Professor gave to me 11 extra readings, 10 pizzas a-ordering, nine thoughts of drop-out, eight Red Bulls a-drinking, seven meals a-eating, six days a-crying, five hours of sleep, four exams, three essay prompts, two weeks of studying, and a grade in the form of a C

On the last day of finals, my Professor gave to me 12 blank pages, 11 extra readings, 10 pizzas a-ordering, nine thoughts of drop-out, eight Red Bulls a-drinking, seven meals a-eating, six days a-crying, five hours of sleep, four exams, three essay prompts, two weeks of studying, and a grade in the form of a C