The Truest Friends I Could Possibly Ever Have

It has been the realist times ever, I love you all.

6
StockSnap-Pixabay

To the girls that have been there, thank you. Not only for being there when times were especially difficult. But the times in need without asking. Going out of your way to check up on me.

Making memories that are bound to be the funniest things ever. You girls are my rock. I have begin to find the truest people in my life. The ones I can go to, cry to and together, laugh with and raise hell with.

I honestly cannot thank you girls for making me who I have started to become. Life can be what you make it out to be. But one thing is for sure spending time with my girls is the wildest times ever. It is memorable.

I never will forget these times. Because I can trust them so much more. You win some you lose some, and gain some. I have lost more friends than I can count but nothing compares to the amount of bond we have been building over time.

Heartbreaks can mess someone up. But never in a doubt would I leave them. I support them for who they are. And what they are becoming they all are amazing. They are strong. But they do not quite see that. I want them to so bad. I definitely do not want any boy hurting them.

Never in my right mind would I begin to imagine losing these girls. They are so much more than enough. Beautiful, kind, funny and the greatest people to be around. I wish I could explain the times spent, and the realest talks we have had.

Nobody has been there like you all. I love you girls. More than you all will ever know. Never let anybody determine who you are or who you have to become.

Let your smile shine bright. And your beauty shine brighter. Embrace all the insecurities and flaws you may think you have. You all are perfect. Do not forget it. I am always here.