The Thank You My Parents Deserve

The Thank You My Parents Deserve

I owe you guys one, or more

71
The Thank You My Parents Deserve

Dear Mom & Dad,

Often times I forget to say thank you, or I say thank you for things most people wouldn't even think about saying thank you for. Sometimes I get so caught up in other things, I forget to thank you both for everything you've done for me.

Thank you for everything you guys have done, and all you guys continue to do for me. I wouldn't be the person I am today without you guys. And I definitely wouldn't be where I am without you both. You guys have shaped me into the person I am.

Mom,

Thanks for always being my go-to. Thanks for always having "girl talks" with me and for always being there to listen. Thanks for always letting me vent and encouraging me to take chances. Thank you for shopping sprees, nail salon trips, and endless coffee dates. Oh, and thanks for always being my partner on spring break trips ;) Thanks for all the good morning texts (even if I make fun of you for them). Thanks for always being goofy with me and showing me all your silly dance moves. I hope I can be half the person you are some day.

Dad,

Thanks for being my best friend. For always being my number one supporter and for always believing in me. Thanks for always running up and down the cross country course and the track to cheer me on. Thanks for always having faith in me and for always believing that I can do anything. Thanks for all the pep talks and all the sentimental texts. Thanks for always being a good example for me and for always helping everyone. Thanks for constantly putting others before yourself and showing me that all it takes, is kindness. Thanks for always making me laugh. Thanks for all the motorcycle rides. You have shown me the kind of person I hope to be some day.

Although there's so much more I could thank you guys for, I just want you two to understand how much I appreciate all you've done and all you continue to do for me. Your guys' kindness never goes unnoticed. You both are some of the most caring, down to earth, helpful people I've ever met. The fact that you guys do so much for others and constantly work your butts off for your family makes me the happiest person ever.

Thanks for all the "I told you so's", for all the home cooked meals, for all the laughs and memories, for always picking me up when I'm down, for discipling me (even when I didn't like it), for all the "I love you's", for all the advice, for kicking some sense into me when I needed it, for all the "good luck texts", for always being at ALL my meets, for all the birthday parties, Christmas presents, etc., and for showing me what true love looks like. I can't thank you both enough.

Thanks for being the best parents ever and for always being there for me, 110%. xoxo

Love,

Taylor